Recent content by BinaryCodex

1. BinaryCodex

Welcome to the New Forums!

So if I'm reading this list right, you don't support bbcode tag attributes. Disappointing. That means I'll have to resize it manually and then re-upload it. If only you could upload images for signatures like you can for forum posts.
  2. BinaryCodex

It shows up as actual size and I want it to be smaller. As you can see from my signature, it is way too big. When I add the width or height, it doesn't render the tag at all.
  3. BinaryCodex

I haven't been on the forums in a while. I just logged on and noticed the changes. Looks great but I'm having an issue with updating my old attachment images. I can't seem to resize the images, especially in my signature. I tried using bbcode to do it but it doesn't seem recognize the img tag...
  4. BinaryCodex

As the Seasons Change

Wow! Haven't had a chance to post again in a while. I have been busy with some other projects as well as this one. Also work, family, and some awesome video games too. (I swear it's not procrastination. I'm totally not trying to convince myself of that either. >.>) Anyway... I've mostly been...
  5. BinaryCodex

As the Seasons Change

Thanks so much! I'm happy to hear things like this. It helps me to move forward. And to your point, yes, I need to shift my focus. I had already been thinking about that for a while. As such, here is the latest development log from my website: ==================== Me, Myself, and...
  6. BinaryCodex

As the Seasons Change

To clarify, this is not time based. The seasons of the world are "fractured" as it were. You could be in one place that is in Spring and immediately move into an area in Winter. It's similar to how it works in LoZ: Oracle of Seasons in that regard. Depending on the conditions, you may even see...
  7. BinaryCodex

As the Seasons Change

Hey you! Yes you; in front of the screen reading this post. I'm talking to you! ... Don't give me that look. ... Yes. Holidays are over! ... OK, yes, we still have New Year's, but... No, no! I'm not complaining. I just don't have plans for New Year's so... Uggh. You are impossible. Let's just...
  8. BinaryCodex

As the Seasons Change

I am a HUGE Legend of Zelda fan and I admit some inspiration came from Oracle of Season but the concept is intended to be quite different. Hope you like it when it's done! In response to this, I guess I'll give an update on the game status since it's been a while. I have been beating my...
  9. BinaryCodex

As the Seasons Change

I know. It's terrible. I will definitely put more effort into the graphics. Right now it's all place holders. I want to get the mechanics and story polished some more first. If anyone out there wants to help me with the graphics, I would appreciate it!
  10. BinaryCodex

Visual Novel Maker

Huzzah! I love visual novels and I will definitely want to play around with this software! Can't wait for it to come out!
  11. BinaryCodex

As the Seasons Change

Thanks for the support. As for the character art, pretty much yes. I love how she came out just using the generator. I may do some tweaking over time using GCH:PE since I have some skill with doing minor touch-ups. The frown is because I stink at doing graphics from scratch and everything EXCEPT...
  12. BinaryCodex

As the Seasons Change

So I get home one day and say, “I’m going to get more done on my game development!” Shortly after I get a call from my [insert important person] and find I have to take care of things or else [insert consequence]. Sound familiar? Yeah that happened a few weeks ago. I didn’t have any time to do...
  13. BinaryCodex

As the Seasons Change

@Miacuro Glad to hear it! I hope to have a demo up sometime in the next month.
  14. BinaryCodex

[DEAD]

I think this will come in handy for my project. Good job!
  15. BinaryCodex

Sharing my Music and Sound FX - Over 2000 Tracks

Cool! I definitely I want to use some of this in my game. Keep up the good work!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Going to try my luck with Rust programming language. C++ is just way too gosh darn frustrating.
Phew. Finally fixed all of the tileset and event issues in this demo. And now, it's time to release another, finished game. Stay tuned!
you know, since learning C [;)] I've grown to love VC and OpenGL :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiresu