Recent content by Bird Eater

1. Bird Eater

Certainly, you ban with reason. Asking the reason for such a thing without any intended hate...

Certainly, you ban with reason. Asking the reason for such a thing without any intended hate should oppose no problem though, right?
  2. Bird Eater

"Another 45 minutes less left to live ;_; "

"Another 45 minutes less left to live ;_; "
  3. Bird Eater

You finally decided on exploring the world? Good. Please don't act like the typical...

You finally decided on exploring the world? Good. Please don't act like the typical kawaiidesupyonuguu gaijin there, thanks.
  4. Bird Eater

That's what Ctrl+Z is for.

That's what Ctrl+Z is for.
  5. Bird Eater

The Puzzle Tutorial - make your own puzzles! Part 1

Well, that doesn't make it easy for me to help you... Why not download the project file at the bottom of the tutorial? It might help you spot any errors you might've made.
  6. Bird Eater

The Puzzle Tutorial - make your own puzzles! Part 1

Uhm, yeah, sorry about that... I never actually made a part 2... I believe Despain's made a tutorial on eventing that pretty much has everything and more I'd put into a part 2, I think it's also on finalbossblues.com
  7. Bird Eater

The more you have, the harder you will try to do at least some of them. I think it will help you...

The more you have, the harder you will try to do at least some of them. I think it will help you improve, at least.
  8. Bird Eater

It's because in the past, the cables were so expensive, people always kept the cables from any...

It's because in the past, the cables were so expensive, people always kept the cables from any previous printers. Eventually it resulted in the cables being sold seperately. It's never been reversed even though the cables have become slightly cheaper.
  9. Bird Eater

Try making one yerself.

Try making one yerself.
  10. Bird Eater

Activate or flip self switches of surrounding events or events with known coordinates

I know how long it takes to add it, don't worry about that. The problem lies not with my attitude or rudeness, at all. Rather, I believe was being fairly kind. It is known as in 'everybody knows it, or should be able to figure it out in a minute and use it forever in their rpg maker life'. I'm...
  11. Bird Eater

Huh, but that's the whole point of shift mapping, isn't it?

Huh, but that's the whole point of shift mapping, isn't it?
  12. Bird Eater

Activate or flip self switches of surrounding events or events with known coordinates

So that means everyone who ever makes a script that uses some kind of script call (that's a lot, mind you) will have to put up a sign saying: "Hey, don't use this in a Move Route event before figuring out that just won't work!" I don't really feel like doing that. At all.
  13. Bird Eater

A better place...

A better place...
  14. Bird Eater

But you're 23 years young!

But you're 23 years young!
  15. Bird Eater

That's because Move Route commands work differently, they don't use methods from the Game_Interpreter class. You'll have to break up your Move Route command in two parts, I'm afraid.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mom tested positive for COVID thanks to a single stupid coworker of hers not taking sh*t serious.
I'll prolly won't be on here for a while as we deal with this.
So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.
Although a lot of things are still not finished, I can't delay the early access date.
It's her birthday. :kaojoy:
Have you ever been truly comfortable? This weekend I experienced it for the first time in my 33 years on this planet. Try to get comfy, friends.
Every once in a while I check to see if my planned game titles are taken or trademarked. Still okay. I plan to take my time for the sake of quality, but at the same time it feels like a race against some hidden dev out there who also plans to publish or register the same title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duselre