Recent content by bishiba

1. bishiba

Random Item Prefixes & Suffixes

Well, I don't know if it works for MZ. But you don't know what my modification does :P
  2. bishiba

Happy Birthday, Trihan! I would buy you a gift, but I'm broke since christmas :(

Happy Birthday, Trihan! I would buy you a gift, but I'm broke since christmas :(
  3. bishiba

Using "Event Commands -> Script" to add an item

Glad you solved it, and like @kvngreeley said, do not apologize, this is not stackoverflow :)
  4. bishiba

RMMV If an array object does not exist in an if statement, don't report error, just continue

Certainly understandable, and I don't know your programming expertise but as you said, you're willing to bounce ideas, which in all honesty is the best way to get better in my opinion :p Just discussing something your interested in will advance your skill, and this holds true even for the...
  5. bishiba

@Nereid Yeah, it's sad :(

@Nereid Yeah, it's sad :(
  6. bishiba

In contrast to making a game in RPG maker, in Wonderbox I can just chill, it's super simplistic...

In contrast to making a game in RPG maker, in Wonderbox I can just chill, it's super simplistic so it's just for passtime. Can't really be compared, but if you enjoy creating, but are getting slightly fed up on sitting for hours just to fix a bug - and paying for Apple arcade - do check out...
  7. bishiba

I have been enjoying a game on my iPhone, called Wonderbox. It is just a little game where you...

I have been enjoying a game on my iPhone, called Wonderbox. It is just a little game where you create adventures, share them, whilst also being able to play others. It's a bit zelda-esque. I have started some youtube for those, gonna start with RPG maker things soon as well. So if you wish to...
  8. bishiba

RMMV If an array object does not exist in an if statement, don't report error, just continue

Indeed, in regards to the if statements, I think my main consideration for displaying the example isn't to display effective code, if anything I went a bit out of my way to add functions that did pull a bit of processing power in order to simply prove the speed of if statements. It's not...
  9. bishiba

Thanks for this in depth walk through. This is so useful and important in my opinion. I also want to pat myself on the shoulder just a tad, I actually thought that it was a possibility that .some for small arrays would be slower. Your testing and effort truly verified this though, so you don't...
  10. bishiba

As I wrote, I'll decide upon that later, I can just call $gameParty.battleMembers instead of members. But at the moment, I want it to check the entire party and not just the battlers. At the moment I have 7 total party members at the 15 hour mark. Edit: I clicked "edit" on my previous post and...
  11. bishiba

You're right, I missed that the result was truthy enough to validate the query. And yeah, it seems as if the solution was to drop the "name" at the end rather than adding the ?. Good catch mate :) It also seems like adding the .name property back in to it causes the same issue regardless of the...
  12. bishiba

Ah nice, but this is currently out of battle. Still, good to know.
  13. bishiba

Set Follower to face a specific direction

So... Here's what you can do, or hack... Hehe... If you do this, you'd create a global variable called gameEvent, would probably be good to use another variable name for that to avoid any conflict. I've tried it and I did not run into any issues, granted I tried it for five minutes :p And...
  14. bishiba

Haha, yeah, I don't know why I didn't think of just doing this from the start. Well, I wouldn't have used some, so again thanks for that :P Considering just checking the battle members tbh, but I'll decide upon that later :)
  15. bishiba

What about this then? :p $gameParty.members().some(member => member.hasWeapon($dataWeapons[21])) Edit: Oops, apologies for double posting :(

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's not about your writing, it's about your mapping. Today, i will focus on my mapping.
Newbie, please be gentle
reworkMZ.png
To keep myself motivated to make the MZ SF tiles normal and usable modern tiles I like to make tiny maps and toggle between the options :3
Character selection in games be like
Special Tractor Operation! :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacorunsurtoto