Recent content by BitBrosGames

1. BitBrosGames

RM2k/3 Monigote Fantasy [English] Full version available!

Hey, everybody! :) Ever since we released the final version and during this strange summer (winter if you live in the southern hemisphere, as part of our team actually does), we've been working on the game by doing some debugging here and there and whatnot, which has largely been possible thanks...
  2. BitBrosGames

Debugging... ♪

Debugging... ♪
  3. BitBrosGames

heyo

Welcome to the forums! Let us see your game when you've got something playable! ^_^
  4. BitBrosGames

Hi there, going to make videos about rpg maker :)

Welcome to the forums, hope you like it here~! :kaojoy: See you around and good luck on your channel!
  5. BitBrosGames

Fixing black screen on opening RPG Maker 2K3

Looks like you've got a problem with the RTP, if I were you, I'd try and install it again. Just copy the files in the Chipset folder from the RTP to the one in your project. Hope it helps. :)
  6. BitBrosGames

Aurabolt's Stream! (Love User-Created Games! Want more suggestions!)

If you accept requests, please try out my game, Monigote Fantasy, an 8-bit style game with fully custom graphics, humor and adventure. :kaothx:
  7. BitBrosGames

How many Non-English RPG maker forums out there?

One of the most active and important forums in Spanish is https://comunidad.rpgmaker.es.
  8. BitBrosGames

Things that make you happy

FOOD. :kaopride: (Sorry for one-word posting. :guffaw:)
  9. BitBrosGames

Hello from Japan

Welcome to the forums! ^^ Keep working on your game and show us soon! :)
  10. BitBrosGames

Custom Animated Title Screen

It is, but you've got to make it via events. You have to uncheck "Use" in Database/System/Title Graphic.
  11. BitBrosGames

RM2k/3 Monigote Fantasy [English] Full version available!

@A_Normal_Guy: Wow! Thanks for your review and for playing the whole game through! As you said, that was the intention. We wanted the game to look basic and generic at the beginning, like a tribute to all those retro RPGs we love so much. Not only through the retro look, but also the effects and...
  12. BitBrosGames

Gambitben Dives in your game!

Woow! Thanks so very much for streaming Monigote Fantasy, let alone for 2 hours! It's so comforting to see people enjoying our game. Just out of curiosity, how long did you play the old demo? By the way, I didn't know why the mushroom thingy didn't work, I'll take care of it asap! I'll stay...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

trying to wrap up the boat/ship/castaway tilesets with a great galleon - no promises
Mail from campus: we will have the lessons this semester not remote, if possible. All my my profs: Remote it is.
https://gyazo.com/5a19cfce090a2585b3c0fcb7c699b92c Just finished a stealth system, its not metal gear solid level though, maybe elder scrolls level, it just works.
I ain't dead btw, just trying to keep up with university :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrUnanamed