Recent content by BitPokit

1. BitPokit

TAA_CharacterPoses v1.3.1

@taaspider Really??!! You just made my entire week!!! There's so many possibilities opened up to me now with the game I'm currently developing. Thank you soooooo much, you're the best!!! :biggrin:
  2. BitPokit

I’m sorry for the late reply! I’m not on here as often as I should be. No worries and no rush! I understand completely. I will find workarounds in the meantime! Thank you again for your amazing plugins!
  3. BitPokit

Outstanding plugin! Thank you so much for making this! :biggrin: Any ETA's on getting it to work with 8 directions? :smile:
  4. BitPokit

Starbird's MZ Tiles + More

@Starbird_Resources As always, love your work! Thanks for sharing! :LZScat:
  5. BitPokit

Tonbi's MZ material factory

@Tonbi Awesome work! Thank you so much for sharing this! :LZScat:
  6. BitPokit

RPG Maker MV / MZ Script Call List

This was posted in 2015?? Why am I just now seeing this?? :kaosigh: Anyway, sorry for necro but this is amazing and just what I needed! Thank you so much! :LZSsmile:
  7. BitPokit

Luna Engine MV Devlog

Wow, this looks amazing. You guys are doing awesome. Don't give up! :LZSsmile:
  8. BitPokit

Black Sci-fi-ish Window Skin

This is stunning! Thank you! :rhappy:
  9. BitPokit

Tall Sprites with more emotions/animations

So I stumbled onto this today, and I'm both amazed and confused. Amazed because your work on this is outstanding. Confused because I'm the first person to leave a comment even though you posted months ago. You definitely deserve more praise and recognition for this than what you've been...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?
Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silverskies