Recent content by biud436

1. biud436

YouTube Player

You can free to use images provided with my HUD plugin and you are free to modify the code, too.
  2. biud436

YouTube Player

Unfortunately, some videos can't playback in the outside of YouTube.
  3. biud436

Using canvas to add Blur effect on specific area

Hello, dude. There is no solution. The CSS filter is applied by Web standards to DOM only, so there is no way to apply it into non-DOM specific textures. if it adds and overlays multiple canvases on a single page, I guess it's possible to implement it like as this. But, I don't recommend...
  4. biud436

(MOG) Chrono Engine x Pick Up and Throw Issue [Can't Move Player]

You must create at least one tool event in the tool map.
  5. biud436

Hiding MP Bars in the Menu

It is possible to edit the game menu easily using Etude87's Menu Editor.
  6. biud436

Message Plugin's Conflicting

Hello. I've added something for Galv's Message Styles Compatibility to v1.0.9
  7. biud436

Transparent Filter

Transparent Filter by Biud436 Introduction This plugin and the extension tool allow you to set up the desired transparent color like as RPG Maker VX Ace and 2K. Video Screenshots How to Use You execute the extension after extract the extension file and next then select the game project...
  8. biud436

Biud436's Simple Light

This plugin was created almost three years ago so it was not worked in RMMV v1.6.1. However I have removed some plugin commands and been rewritten filter, so now it is worked fine in RMMV v1.6.1. But I recommend to use other plugin instead of this plugin. because I'm poor in English so I can't...
  9. biud436

Wave Filter

Thanks you for your feedback. I've fixed it. v1.5.10 - Download link (ZIP)
  10. biud436

Creating Move Routes via Script

You must create a move route object by referring from the data/Mapxxx.json file, for example : var _moveRoute = {"list":[],"repeat":false,"skippable":false,"wait":true}; _moveRoute.list.push({"code":Game_Character.ROUTE_MOVE_DOWN}); _moveRoute.list.push({"code":Game_Character.ROUTE_MOVE_UP})...
  11. biud436

SRD Super Tools opening extra window??

In case of using RPG Maker MV v1.5.2, there was no problem. So you may find it helpful to be downgraded as the RPG Maker MV v1.5.2. RPG Maker MV v1.6.1 uses a new Node Webkit. However, It didn't work in my PC, therefore I couldn't test it. So I'm using a new NW.js v0.33.4 instead of the...
  12. biud436

SRD Super Tools opening extra window??

In the RPG Maker MV v1.6.1, We need to add a piece of code called 'event.preventDefault()' below 387 line, as follows in the plugin file. _.SceneManager_onKeyDown = SceneManager.onKeyDown; SceneManager.onKeyDown = function(event) { _.SceneManager_onKeyDown.apply(this, arguments)...
  13. biud436

Wave Filter

You must use the Wave Filter v1.5.9
  14. biud436

Say "Hello" in your language

Annyeonghaseyo (안녕하세요)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I prefer single roommates. After a hard day, all you want is sleep. I went to bed at 12. I was awakened at 2 because of my roommate laughing and whispering and stuff with her boyfriend on the phone. I didn't want to yell at her so I had to bear that cringy lovey dovey convo for half an hour, before I got so bored that I fell asleep again.
image i made on mon-die morning
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin'
And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
from twitter:
Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma?
Me: give it to a character
Character: NO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehousx