BK-tdm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The only thing i hate about my job is when you put a perfectly aligned UTP cable in the jack and the colors flip ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    RJ45 connectors? You mean putting a cut end onto one of the connectors? If so, I never liked doing that either.
    Making custom artwork for a "fake" load screen, hope is worth the time sink, but im a sucker for drawing my characters (; =ω=)
    • Love
    Reactions: RachelTheSeeker
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    That is the only downside of having custom character designs, is you don't draw them nearly enough. However, that is what special attack cut ins are for. XD
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Persona-eyes cut ins is a nice idea to be honest, my characters are RTP generator based and then edited but i made a hi-res load screen so as to show how the character really looks, thanks for the cut-in idea, now i will sink more time in custom artwork :kaoswt2:
    Well is that time of the year again, time to do some valentine's drawing commissions!
    Reactions: Ami
    The new forum looks more user friendly... I dont like that:kaopride:
    Faizal786sunny
    Faizal786sunny
    for me i love the old verison better the new one looks kinda ok and decent
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:
I set my goal to be finished with Knight Bewitched 2 by sometime in July. Based on my current work schedule and progress, I'm not sure that's going to happen, but by golly I'm gonna try!
I've completed and uploaded the Elemental Light Demo Edition!!!!
I'm so excited, I hope you enjoy it and I will appreciate any tips from you all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hexedpalidin