Originally a manga artist, started pixel art not too long ago, been using rpgmaker since XP, retook MV on a more "serious" hobby note, planning on making custom assets and conversions, and maybe a workshop someday!
Birthday
July 21
Website
https://www.deviantart.com/bktdm
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interests
JRPGs, Game Dev, Programming, Manga & Anime
Occupation
Networking Engineer/ IT Manager

Signature

My game: Mech Gears - Demo Out!

Following

Trophies

1. 20

Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff

Your content has been positively reacted to 250 times.
  2. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  3. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  4. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  5. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  6. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  7. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o
just finished a bunch of art commissions! im really grateful for this community- people have helped me out so much here- so im just trying to return the favor the only way i know how! :0)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
your0501