BK-tdm's latest activity

• BK-tdm
    BK-tdm reacted to Cootadude's status with Wow Wow.
    Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense...
  • BK-tdm
    Long time no update huh... OK well here is a nifty little edition yall! MUST Credit to @CallMeKerrigan , Myself [Gothicvoid], plus...
  • BK-tdm
    BK-tdm reacted to TheoAllen's comment on Stimulantfound's profile post with Haha Haha.
    This is folks, this is why you have to put your game in the project forum with a proper description and showcase, so no angry people...
  • BK-tdm
    BK-tdm reacted to Galenmereth's post in the thread Preload Manager with Like Like.
    Introduction TDDP - PreloadManager lets you preload resources on both map load (in between map transfers) and/or upon starting the game...
  • BK-tdm
    Orange - Event Hitboxes 1.0 Hudell Introduction This plugin will let you change the size of events, so that they trigger collisions and...
  • BK-tdm
    Well Blizz did a good thing with Diablo 3 in my opinion, you dont have skill trees but slots where you can mix and match stuff that suit...
  • BK-tdm
    Hello again! Here's the plugin: TSR_SaveEvent It's really simple to use. Good luck! :rock-right:
  • BK-tdm
    BK-tdm reacted to Bendyizzt's status with Like Like.
    So, I made a random 'Alert' or 'Security Breach' sound, anyone can have it sense its not part of Sobelo's game: https://tinyurl.com/y5akf9er
  • BK-tdm
    What if zelda switched from an action game to a turn based rpg from the 3rd temple onwards? What if pokemon switched from a turn based...
  • BK-tdm
    BK-tdm commented on Storyteller-Hero's profile post.
    Dont switch ideas just because you got awed by the next shiny thing, have a base idea and develop it, that same hole you're falling is...
  • BK-tdm
    BK-tdm commented on Alador's profile post.
    There there, you're not the only one, dont worry... (っ´ω`)ノ(╥ω╥)
  • BK-tdm
    BK-tdm reacted to Beregon's post in the thread Preventing player from walking? with Like Like.
    If you want the player to only be able to turn around, you can make the following Parallel Common Event tied to a Switch, then just turn...
  • BK-tdm
    BK-tdm commented on nio kasgami's profile post.
    Its like missing expansions on an MMO! Now you have the same feeling on your game making forums!
  • BK-tdm
    BK-tdm reacted to nio kasgami's status with Haha Haha.
    I swear everytime I leave and come back to this forum I am 100% lost because the Layout changed...I mean oh hey there
  • BK-tdm
    BK-tdm replied to the thread Preventing player from walking?.
    You can run these 2 scripts to disallow and re-enable movement, the player will be rendered inmobile (no input from mouse or arrows will...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Long time no see. Is “put on and take off my hat readily” right or natural?
My English teacher said the "readily" is used wrongly here. But I am not sure. Thank you very much for answering my small question.
More: The context is: The hat was too tight to wear originally and modified to suit the head and now I'm trying on it.
Ami
--- Difficulty Affect: Price ---

(Very Easy Difficulty)
Merchant: This HP Bottle just cost 5G per item
M.Archer: How much i sell it?
Merchant: It cost 50G per item
M.Archer: Alright,i buy 50
(Very Hard Difficulty)
Merchant: This HP Bottle cost 100G per item
M.Archer: How much i sell it?
Merchant: 5G
M.Archer: (Mouth Bleeding)
Finding synonyms for 'Crystal' is a bit awkward, because the thesaurus occasionally thinks I'm talking about drugs.
"Today I will totally open up RPG Maker and work on my game. I have lots of ideas!"

End of day spoiler: It didn't happen.
years later and I still couldn't get over the fact that Konami killed P.T. and Silent Hills. Oh so much potential for a new modern classic horror.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vash