BK-tdm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The only thing i hate about my job is when you put a perfectly aligned UTP cable in the jack and the colors flip ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    RJ45 connectors? You mean putting a cut end onto one of the connectors? If so, I never liked doing that either.
    Making custom artwork for a "fake" load screen, hope is worth the time sink, but im a sucker for drawing my characters (; =ω=)
    • Love
    Reactions: RachelTheSeeker
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    That is the only downside of having custom character designs, is you don't draw them nearly enough. However, that is what special attack cut ins are for. XD
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Persona-eyes cut ins is a nice idea to be honest, my characters are RTP generator based and then edited but i made a hi-res load screen so as to show how the character really looks, thanks for the cut-in idea, now i will sink more time in custom artwork :kaoswt2:
    Well is that time of the year again, time to do some valentine's drawing commissions!
    Reactions: Ami
    The new forum looks more user friendly... I dont like that:kaopride:
    Faizal786sunny
    Faizal786sunny
    for me i love the old verison better the new one looks kinda ok and decent
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Somehow that granny topic got me... maybe I can come up with some more thematic stuff :3
Going live for tonight's stream! Kytt isn't feeling 100% tonight so the wifestream will be tomorrow and I'll be playing Final Fantasy XIV for this one instead. Twitch
i got bronchitis ; n ;
I've been trying very hard to distance myself from my inspirations, but maybe It would be better just to accept it.
3uL5XnP.gif
For my 100th post, I wanted to thank this forums community for the generosity and respect that each of you show.

I'm always impressed when I see the 6x veterans (in number of years compared to my presence here on these forums) continue to help and support all the community members on a daily basis, the awesome artists who share their creations with so much passion...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinto_hacker