Recent content by BK-tdm

1. BK-tdm

Skill trees and the one right path problem

Well Blizz did a good thing with Diablo 3 in my opinion, you dont have skill trees but slots where you can mix and match stuff that suit your gameplay and get enhanced by sets and legendary equipment bonuses, you can spec your wizard in one damage type or many, synergy is the key there, it still...
  2. BK-tdm

Would it turn you off if a game changed battle systems midway through?

What if zelda switched from an action game to a turn based rpg from the 3rd temple onwards? What if pokemon switched from a turn based rpg to an action game after the 4th gym? What if mario switched to a rythm game after half of the worlds? I think you get it, you cannot invite your players for...
  3. BK-tdm

Dont switch ideas just because you got awed by the next shiny thing, have a base idea and...

Dont switch ideas just because you got awed by the next shiny thing, have a base idea and develop it, that same hole you're falling is why we had an overflow of isekais in anime/games not too long ago. Then again if you're sure that space is really your theme, go for it. :kaohi:
  4. BK-tdm

There there, you're not the only one, dont worry... (っ´ω`)ノ(╥ω╥)

There there, you're not the only one, dont worry... (っ´ω`)ノ(╥ω╥)
  5. BK-tdm

Its like missing expansions on an MMO! Now you have the same feeling on your game making forums!

Its like missing expansions on an MMO! Now you have the same feeling on your game making forums!
  6. BK-tdm

Preventing player from walking?

You can run these 2 scripts to disallow and re-enable movement, the player will be rendered inmobile (no input from mouse or arrows will be read) but you can still interact with events that pass by, access menu and other stuff. To DISABLE movement: if($gamePlayer.moveByInputCached ===...
  7. BK-tdm

Is that a fallout armor workbench? :kaomad2:

Is that a fallout armor workbench? :kaomad2:
  8. BK-tdm

Bk's Stuff

Yet again TFW you have done a lot of stuff but you have to watermark it because its paid comissions, cant show it here because its nsfw or simply its too big for the forum base uploader :kaocry: I can show you this comission of my friend's OC meanwhile :kaopride: :
  9. BK-tdm

Yes, yes they did

Yes, yes they did
  10. BK-tdm

Well i just freed up another comission slot, if anyone is interested, hit me up :kaopride:

Well i just freed up another comission slot, if anyone is interested, hit me up :kaopride:
  11. BK-tdm

Arent we all nerds though? :kaopride:

Arent we all nerds though? :kaopride:
  12. BK-tdm

You need thicker lines for that older look, check mazinger, dbz and other 80s stuff, thinner...

You need thicker lines for that older look, check mazinger, dbz and other 80s stuff, thinner lineart is something from the 2000s and up.
  13. BK-tdm

He looks... girly, face-wise :kaoswt2:

He looks... girly, face-wise :kaoswt2:
  14. BK-tdm

How to make invisible path glow when stepping?

You need to add a +1 to the variable on every stepping transition so every block will trigger the next one and turn itself off while traversing the path.
  15. BK-tdm

RPG Maker MV; Event fading in/out help

"Help2" and "Help3" are different events right? I assume "help2" event is set to autorun, you dont have a 7th page to turn that autorun off and stop the event from processing again/endlessly, so try a 7th page that is only the event image and is on thanks to the activated switch on the last page.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o
just finished a bunch of art commissions! im really grateful for this community- people have helped me out so much here- so im just trying to return the favor the only way i know how! :0)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
your0501