Recent content by Black Alchemy Games

1. Black Alchemy Games

Elderine: Dreams to Destiny

Through Steam Light and Now Early Access - Thank you! :)   Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/535350/ About Elderine: Magic, riddles, new friendships and a quest to discover himself amid a world grasped by a dark, ancient evil. An ordinary boy, who finds...
  2. Black Alchemy Games

Cannot Remove Property 'removeAgro' of undefined

I think that might be the case.   The plugin text does detail removeAgro twice. 
  3. Black Alchemy Games

Restarting the game with no saves is fine and saves seems to work ok, but as you progress in the game and have autosaves I think the problem occurs.  I shall test some more and see if I can pinpoint the issue. 
  4. Black Alchemy Games

Hey Andar, unfortunately my console doesn't seem to be working either.  I have this error when i load it.
  5. Black Alchemy Games

I'm developing a world

Well if you keep on posting the imagery and some english text, I'm sure we will at least be able to understand something about your world.  Adds to the myster :)
  6. Black Alchemy Games

Riddles, Switches and Variables

Do you have any events that are setting or resetting your riddle variable to 0? So it should be like this: ? have event which sets riddle variable initially to 0 riddle 1 correct +1 (now 1)to riddle. door event = half open riddle 2 correct +1 (now 2)to riddle door event fully open
  7. Black Alchemy Games

I'm developing a world

Looks great so far.  Will be interesting to see you bring this world to life through imagery and text.  Hope you are able to translate from Spanish :)
  8. Black Alchemy Games

Product Updates

I really do love these sets, especially the medieval :)   Great work, and glad upscaled for MV!
  9. Black Alchemy Games

Hey all,  So, I have encountered a problem that crashes the game when a user goes to save a game.   Any time they select a save file slot and click save the error "Cannot Remove Property 'removeAgro' of undefined" appears.   I have events that "autosave" which still seem to work and will save...
  10. Black Alchemy Games

Quasi Movement

Hi there, For some reason when the player in my game moves to the lower edge of a map it is blocked.   I have played about with the settings so that the player can move on the bottom row of tiles and move over the exit map event.  However once returning to this map the player can no longer...
  11. Black Alchemy Games

Any ideas, suggestions and of course encouragement is greatly appreciated :)
  12. Black Alchemy Games

Hey all, so wanted to introduce my first attempt at a game, that I am working on with my brother.  We love games, love classic rpgs and wanted to attempt to create a game that hopefully others will enjoy. We are about 25% complete with the game, well in terms of story and gameplay, as we...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.
I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif
just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raej