Recent content by Black Pagan

1. Black Pagan

What are themes in your RPG game(s)?

Well, My Game is about a Girl who is traumatized at Childhood at the loss of her Father who was everything to her. So she goes on a quest which was abandoned by him, following his footsteps. This is the Introduction part. But it soon turns into a Survival / Adventure game, She is an...
  2. Black Pagan

Honestly, I don't know why people do such things.. There are so many Resources of all kinds put...

Honestly, I don't know why people do such things.. There are so many Resources of all kinds put up for free, You would't need to have to steal from anyone else.
  3. Black Pagan

VX vs. MV?

Well, I have spent equal time making Games on both so here is my Perspective on it : VX / VX Ace - Pros and Cons : - Very simple, Which means you will be on your way to make your first Game in no time - Uses Scripts and these can sometimes cause Serious bugs, Hindering Game progress - Falls...
  4. Black Pagan

You know things have really changed when you wake up early in the morning and hear an ambulance...

You know things have really changed when you wake up early in the morning and hear an ambulance or two passing by every few hours and begin to accept it as completely normal..
  5. Black Pagan

Pizza ingredients

Well, I'm from India so Its only natural for me to come up with something exotic which mimics my Native Cultural Rice dish : (Haven't tried making this but i would love to one day) Pizza Base : No Red Sauce, But a Brown Gravy instead as a Base (Indian Brown Gravy : Constitutes of Finely cooked...
  6. Black Pagan

How do I Balance My Game?

I'm going to refer you to this related thread : Link
  7. Black Pagan

Hit Chance Poll

I would start most of my Classes with above 90% Hit Chance, Anything below this gets frustrating. I have tried all other values - 75, 80, 85, They are all frustrating and feels like I'm simply trolling the Player with insane number of misses, the misses add up over time so eventually player sees...
  8. Black Pagan

Any Plugins to display a meter that represents a variable or something similar?

You could try Mog Hunter Plugins. A Plugin that shows Variables with Custom Images and Numbers : https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-variable-hud/ A Plugin that displays Health and Mana Bar : https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-actor-hud/ You could customize both to your liking.
  9. Black Pagan

RMMV Which of these Games interest you ?

Yea i would agree, A Good Fantasy game would need a good setting for the Player to feel they are really "involved" in it. Well, just to clarify, What i meant by a Fantasy game with a Focus on Realism was "A Setting like an alternate world (Imagine Final Fantasy) but very similar to our...
  10. Black Pagan

RMMV Which of these Games interest you ?

Just wanting to know what kind of Games do people prefer the most :blink: Had a couple of ideas in my mind.
  11. Black Pagan

Character Bust - Default MV Chars

Yup, I meant her. Do you know if there are any Bust Image of a Larger size of that Char ? I remember seeing some Large sized ones of other Chars.
  12. Black Pagan

Character Bust - Default MV Chars

Can someone help me ? I'm trying to find a Character Bust image of a Default MV Character -> 1_6 (Female Character wearing a Scarf and Brown Dress). I'v seen some made for other characters so i was wondering if she had one too.
  13. Black Pagan

Balancing Character Stats

I prefer this Formula for my Game with small numbers : (a.atk * 0.5 - b.def * 0.25) Meaning : Half of Player's attack stat is reduced by a Quarter of Enemy Defense stat to deal Final Damage Using this Formula, Let me tell you that you don't have to worry about balancing anything too much...
  14. Black Pagan

Haha, Remember that you can't please everyone. There will always be people who like it or...

Haha, Remember that you can't please everyone. There will always be people who like it or dislike it, regardless of any game.
  15. Black Pagan

I normally decide to give each character a range of damage. Tank role chars get 120 ~ 150%...

I normally decide to give each character a range of damage. Tank role chars get 120 ~ 150%, Damage Role chars gets 180 ~ 300%, Support role chars gets 80 ~ 225% damage multiplier. I just rank the different abilities based on 3 types - Min, Avrg or Max damage and go ahead and distribute the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeyaComic