Feb 20, 2017

Followers 1

Birthday:
Nov 6, 1981 (Age: 37)

Share This Page

BlackestSoul

Veteran, Male, 37, from Australia

Veteran

Who wants some free steam games? I have many which i picked up in bundles which i already have. PM me if ye want to know more. Sorry if this isn't allowed Jan 14, 2016

BlackestSoul was last seen:
Feb 20, 2017
    1. BlackestSoul
      BlackestSoul
      I'm unsure if i like the new look of the forums or not......
    2. BlackestSoul
      BlackestSoul
      Who wants some free steam games? I have many which i picked up in bundles which i already have. PM me if ye want to know more. Sorry if this isn't allowed
      1. Diretooth
        Diretooth
        What games do you have?
        Jan 14, 2016
      2. Ksi
        Ksi
        There's a thread on RMN where people swap their steam games (basically, put down what you have there and pick up ones that others have put down).
        Jan 14, 2016
    3. BlackestSoul
      BlackestSoul
      I finally got me a job! Now i can afford all of the fantastic resources for VX Ace.
      1. NPC
        NPC
        Buy them all! Buy them all!

That may be bad advice...
        Dec 28, 2015
      2. meowchelle
        meowchelle
        Congrats! :)
        Dec 28, 2015
    4. BlackestSoul
      BlackestSoul
      Hope everone has an excellent xmas! whatever you celebrate, have a wonderful day!
      1. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        You too!
        Dec 24, 2015
    5. BlackestSoul
      BlackestSoul
      1. View previous comments...
      2. BlackestSoul
        BlackestSoul
        see i already own vx ace and the other gaming stuff, and would happily give what i already own to someone. But it was the resources mainly that i wanted. if i could afford mv i would get that.
        Dec 23, 2015
      3. meowchelle
        meowchelle
        I would cross check the resource packs you want with the Steam sale since VX Ace DLC is 80% off.
        Dec 23, 2015
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        I am going to be getting a set of those steam keys in about 10 mins. I am really looking forward to the App creator and the RM DLC, and having more software programs lie dormant on my PC.
        Dec 23, 2015
    6. BlackestSoul
      BlackestSoul
      Just lookedat Final Fantasy VI on steam, and i'm unimpressed with the way the graphics have gone. it doesn't look good in my opinion.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @Alexander The psn version is the Ps1 remake from what I've read quickly on the internet; don't know first hand as I don't have a ps3, etc...
        Dec 18, 2015
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        ^What makes it unsuitable then? It seems to me that remasters shouldn't get their own remasters later on, it's confusing and apparently results in playdough graphics.
        Dec 18, 2015
      4. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @Alexander Idk I played the original ps1 version not the psn one so I don't know if they have the same issue but load times were long. The mobile version also features updated artwork for character portraits and etc... but it has those graphical issues no one likes. Honestly I think they needed a slightly newer version if they wanted to have Hdish sprites like that and still have the updated art and etc... Most people say the GBA version is actually the best for FF VI.
        Dec 18, 2015
    7. BlackestSoul
      BlackestSoul
      Klippetty Klop Klippetty Klop
      1. BlackLiquidSorrow
        Dec 16, 2015
      2. byronclaude
        byronclaude
        Four drunks stumbling out of the bar in boots and high heels :/
        Dec 16, 2015
    8. BlackestSoul
      BlackestSoul
      Needing a break from learning for now. My brain is almost oozing out my ears. Time for some games!
    9. BlackestSoul
      BlackestSoul
      Just tried out Khas Awesome Light Effects with MOG Event Sensor Range. They work well together. Lights come on when a player approaches. Love it!
    10. BlackestSoul
      BlackestSoul
      Crikey! I am such a noob!
      1. echo
        echo
        It doesn't matter. Death is an inevitability.
        Nov 30, 2015
    11. BlackestSoul
      BlackestSoul
      Friday night = Drinking night
    12. BlackestSoul
      BlackestSoul
      I accidentally deleted all the work i was doing. YAY me!
      1. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        Did you make any backups?
        Nov 26, 2015
      2. BlackestSoul
        BlackestSoul
        No, stupidly I didn't. Luckily it wasn't too much to lose. Oh well, back to the ol' drawing board as they say.
        Nov 27, 2015
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Aw, I know that feeling! I work off of a flash drive (it travels between home and work) and I make regular backups at home now because of losing work.
        Nov 27, 2015
    13. BlackestSoul
      BlackestSoul
      Learning is keeping me sane.
    14. BlackestSoul
      BlackestSoul
      I can't believe people like black ops III...... Shameful to be a gamer.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 6, 1981 (Age: 37)
    First Language:
    English
    Not much to tell. I'm a heavy metal loving, bass playing, computer geek who loves old school games. Not much of a social butterfly. I'm horrible at asking questions or explaining things. Thats aboot it.

Music, computers, gaming, bass, fishing, parties, Daz Studio, 3d Art, Dragonball series, One Piece, One Punch Man, Death Note, Guyver, Naruto.... just anime in general, animated shows.