BlackestSoul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Who wants some free steam games? I have many which i picked up in bundles which i already have. PM me if ye want to know more. Sorry if this isn't allowed
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    What games do you have?
    Ksi
    Ksi
    There's a thread on RMN where people swap their steam games (basically, put down what you have there and pick up ones that others have put down).
    I finally got me a job! Now i can afford all of the fantastic resources for VX Ace.
    NPC
    NPC
    Buy them all! Buy them all!

That may be bad advice...
    meowchelle
    meowchelle
    Congrats! :)
    BlackestSoul
    BlackestSoul
    see i already own vx ace and the other gaming stuff, and would happily give what i already own to someone. But it was the resources mainly that i wanted. if i could afford mv i would get that.
    meowchelle
    meowchelle
    I would cross check the resource packs you want with the Steam sale since VX Ace DLC is 80% off.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I am going to be getting a set of those steam keys in about 10 mins. I am really looking forward to the App creator and the RM DLC, and having more software programs lie dormant on my PC.
    Just lookedat Final Fantasy VI on steam, and i'm unimpressed with the way the graphics have gone. it doesn't look good in my opinion.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @Alexander The psn version is the Ps1 remake from what I've read quickly on the internet; don't know first hand as I don't have a ps3, etc...
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^What makes it unsuitable then? It seems to me that remasters shouldn't get their own remasters later on, it's confusing and apparently results in playdough graphics.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @Alexander Idk I played the original ps1 version not the psn one so I don't know if they have the same issue but load times were long. The mobile version also features updated artwork for character portraits and etc... but it has those graphical issues no one likes. Honestly I think they needed a slightly newer version if they wanted to have Hdish sprites like that and still have the updated art and etc... Most people say the GBA version is actually the best for FF VI.
    Needing a break from learning for now. My brain is almost oozing out my ears. Time for some games!
    Just tried out Khas Awesome Light Effects with MOG Event Sensor Range. They work well together. Lights come on when a player approaches. Love it!
    I accidentally deleted all the work i was doing. YAY me!
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Did you make any backups?
    BlackestSoul
    BlackestSoul
    No, stupidly I didn't. Luckily it wasn't too much to lose. Oh well, back to the ol' drawing board as they say.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Aw, I know that feeling! I work off of a flash drive (it travels between home and work) and I make regular backups at home now because of losing work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Almost to the finish line!... or the starting... since it's just the demo. :kaomad2:

Having problems with enemy/monster designs. :kaosigh:
While we prepare the official trailer, enjoy this kind-of-second teaser! ^^
-Ele
New Episodes of RPG Shenanigans Uploaded to Youtube!

Episode 5 - Surprise Party!
Youtube Link:
Episode 6 - Killer Gin
Youtube Link:
Episode 7 - Gaia's Melody: Echoed Melodies
(Coming soon!)

Episode 8 - Clarent Saga: Tactics
(Coming soon!)

Episode 9 - Star Shift
(Coming soon!)
When the Map Generator throws in the assets in the most dumbest way possible - your path is blocked :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS