Recent content by blackhawk3038

1. Rexal's SVAnimatedEnemies

I'm using the aforementioned plugin, and it works very well. The only problem is, when I move the enemy's anchor point, the shadow and weapon animation stay put. As you can imagine, this produces some weird results. I can't seem to find any notetags that would allow me to move the shadow, and I...
  2. Candacis' Resources for MV

@bgillisp alright thanks for your help I will check it out!
  3. Animated Enemies

@Dennis maybe you should look up a youtube tutorial on how to install them. Mine never worked until I started manually creating the .js files, so that might be it?
  4. Animated Enemies

The plugin works for me, except the enemies shadow stays at .5,1 no matter where I move him. Any ideas how to fix this?
  5. Candacis' Resources for MV

@bgillisp what image editor program do you recommend?
  6. Yanfly Animated Sideview Enemies not working

@ashikai I'm about to go out for the day so I'll let you know when I get back. In the meantime, here's the screenshot
  7. Candacis' Resources for MV

@bgillisp sweet thank you!
  8. Candacis' Resources for MV

how do you import them so that they are all part of the same tileset .png, rather than having them individual so they take up A-E on a new tileset?
  9. Yanfly Animated Sideview Enemies not working

@ashikai sorry for the late reply. Thank you, that partially solved the problem. From there, I was able to figure out the rest of it though. Unfortunately, even though it is now in sideview with the battle text, the enemy (pirate) is not. He is simply a flaoting head, which is what he was before...
  10. Character Texture Pack for MV

I was just wondering if somebody could make or tell me where to find a character texure pack for MV that would make the characters less... anime? I still want the 8-bit style obviously, nothing really realistic, just something kind of Pokémon-esque. Thanks guys! P.S. I'm not trying to recreate...
  11. Yanfly Animated Sideview Enemies not working

please help me i'm so lonely
  12. Yanfly Animated Sideview Enemies not working

I have both the YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies.js and the YEP_BattleEngineCore.js, but when I have it on in battles only the enemy is shown in side battle mode, on the middle of the screen. I can attack him and it shows him taking damage and he fights back, and the battle goes through as normal, with...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniel_Sword