Last Activity:
Feb 1, 2016
Birthday:
May 21, 1993 (Age: 26)

Share This Page

Blackheart

Developer in Training, Male, 26, from Glen Ellyn, IL

Veteran

So the new Nintendo Direct drops in 2 hours, literally the definition of hype Nov 13, 2015

Blackheart was last seen:
Feb 1, 2016
    1. Blackheart
      Blackheart
      So the new Nintendo Direct drops in 2 hours, literally the definition of hype
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        New Smahs characters available for download immediately following the presentation pls.
        Nov 13, 2015
      3. Blackheart
        Blackheart
        @Neo That'd be nice, I'm thinking it's a bit off still, like January or February 2016

@Thalzon I have a feeling that will happen too, it's been long enough since Lucas, Roy, and Ryu dropped to where they could have at least 1 full character finished development
        Nov 13, 2015
      4. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        I also wouldn't mind knowing how much they're going to censor the game, I can't help but feel that we're going to get the short end of the deal becuase it has to be more child friendly.
        Nov 13, 2015
    2. Blackheart
      Blackheart
      I think what's cool about MV coming out is there won't be thousands of scripts for me to sift through and get distracted by right away, there'll be the 37 ones from pre-order but for the most part I can just focus on a project at least for a little while haha
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I was thinking the same thing. Just a nice, limited, amount of things to work with. No getting distracted by this or that - not for a while, anyway.
        Oct 4, 2015
      2. ??????
        ??????
        Lol, there will be many more than 37,.. I would bet everything I own on that :D
        Oct 4, 2015
      3. Blackheart
        Blackheart
        Well yeah but I mean day 1 There won't be a master script list that takes 5 minutes to scroll through
        Oct 5, 2015
    3. Blackheart
      Blackheart
      Just bought Art Academy: Home Studio on my Wii U, figured it'll help me improve my art a bit and give me another creative outlet :)
    4. Blackheart
      Blackheart
      Game Character Hub is pretty sweet, spent the past few hours frankenspriting for the first time ever and I think they turned out halfway decent, if anyone wants to take a look I could use some feedback, I used some XP and VX resources that come with GCH along with a character base I found on the internet ,
      1. Ruby
        Ruby
        They look very nice~!
        Jul 9, 2014
      2. Blackheart
        Blackheart
        Thanks, it was a hassle getting everything formatted properly since they aren't RTP size but I felt more comfortable the more I edited :)
        Jul 9, 2014
      3. Hailren
        Hailren
        Looks good keep it up.
        Jul 9, 2014
    5. Blackheart
      Blackheart
      Sucks when you have game ideas but no story to put around them :/
      1. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        I've made up stories to go with game plays. >.>;; And also occasionally just a random scene or a single moment.
        Jul 9, 2014
      2. Eschaton
        Eschaton
        That's good! Make you gameplay before you write a story.
        Jul 9, 2014
    6. Blackheart
      Blackheart
      The Oculus Rift is so awesome... Those devs can have all my moneys.
    7. Blackheart
      Blackheart
      Started watching Sword Art Online today, pretty dayum good though I wish there was an English dub -_-
    8. Blackheart
      Blackheart
      Started trying to make a battle sounding song and ended up with what I can only compare to the Goron City music from OOT
    9. Blackheart
      Blackheart
      Drew my first serious drawing in like 2 years... surprisingly I impressed myself but still nowhere close to where I want to be ;^^
    10. Blackheart
      Blackheart
      Trying to build a story for my game is hard... need my Box copies to get here so I can surprise my friend with it, then we can start brainstorming... hopefully tomorrow it'll get here
  • About

Birthday:
    May 21, 1993 (Age: 26)
    First Language:
    English

Signature

Games I support:

[​IMG]