BlackNekos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eternal Abyss has been out for two weeks and nothing has happened... reviews were meant to go up and none have... Really annoying...
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Just have to give it time. Eventually some one will come around and try out your game. All it takes really is luck. Everything on the video is luck based. No one explodes over the internet in one night.
    Demiurge
    Demiurge
    Exacty. And once someone sees it, chances are they'll share it to someone and it will snowball from there on. (Is snowball a valid expression?)
    argh... happens all the time lol...
    BlackNekos
    BlackNekos
    Any time I open RM, I forget what I was about to do...
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    I agree with Bird Eater. No offense, but to me, posting messages like this makes you seem like you're desperate for attention.
    BlackNekos
    BlackNekos
    Nope, if I was desperate for attention I would have said "ARGH WHY THE **** CAN'T I ****ING DO ANYTHING ****ING RIGHT!" No jokes...
    I've lost almost all motivation to make another game...
    Samven
    Samven
    DO NOT GRIEVE, BLAC NEKOS.

YOUR SOUL MAY DROWN IN A SEA OF DESPAIR AND WEARINESS BUT IT SHALL REAWAKEN!!!
    BlackNekos
    BlackNekos
    thanks for the support guys. If all goes well, I might be able to think of something new.
    Robin
    Robin
    Are you not happy with the game you've released?
    Why am I getting these Stupid messages from RPGMakerWeb about RPG Maker VX Ace and telling me my trial is running out? I pre-ordered it and everything, so why am I getting these stupid damn messages!
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Contact support, then, instead of making an angry profile feed about it. :)
    BlackNekos
    BlackNekos
    I don't like doing the "Rate Comment, Subscribe" stuff...
    Shablo5
    You don't have to. I specifically said try something innovative to get your audience enthralled, didn't you read that? You want to become a full time youtuber yeah? Likes and comments increase your exposure, so come up with a convenient way to coerce your audience into doing these things. Creativity and uniqueness makes you worth watching.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    If you do post commentary take a look at Hellfirecomms. NTom64 does post quite well. We Lpers gotta stick together :3
    hmm... I am going to start doing 2 games a week. Right now I have Pokemon Gold, and I was thinking the other should be Fated Haven?
    hmm... I am going to start doing 2 games a week. Right now I have Pokemon Gold, and I was thinking the other should be Fated Haven?
    Not sure why the RTP was not included in the demo... not even sure why it was looking for the RTP...
    By the way, if anyone on this site has been posting stuff on my website, guess what, you're banned.
    Robin
    Robin
    I'm not sure why you'd post this. If they're banned, why do you need to then announce it here?
    BlackNekos
    BlackNekos
    Because I know it is someone here...
    Robin
    Robin
    Right, but you've banned them. You don't gain anything from posting it here.
    Eternal Abyss is set for release in less than 12 hours... unless there is a dickish bug in the game.
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    Best of luck, Nekos! Get lots of sales! ;3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arabellaviolet