Recent content by BlackNekos

1. BlackNekos

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Plugin Name: YEP_ItemCore Error is also thrown with Param control / formula plugins and Absorption Barrier (All these are set to off and error is still thrown) Plugin Parameter Changes: None Bug Explanation: When starting up the game, "Cannot read property 'expParams' of undefined" Console...
  2. BlackNekos

Alright, I have fixed the issue. Still very confused by how I did it.
  3. BlackNekos

I dunno if I am being extremely stupid or something, but the Item Synthesis plugin seems to have a problem with weapons.  I have a weapon that requires another weapon in order to create but when Synthesising, it doesn't seem to recognize the weapon that has been use in the notetag...
  4. BlackNekos

Strawberrycat24's data dump (and Customs)

Graphics are free to use in non-commercial projects, you are allowed to use them.
  5. BlackNekos

Unfortunately I do not know anyone, I am sure that there is someone on the site that will be able to help you, not 100% sure. (Also, if you need help with your game and stuff, PM me)
  6. BlackNekos

I'm a friend with berry, so I will answer the questions for you: 1. She does stuff for fun, but hasn't done anything as of late. 2. Non-commercial you can, Commercial projects is no. 3. No, she is suffering from real life stuff to do any work. Also on another note, you said first attempt...
  7. BlackNekos

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Yaoi_RP_Gold/index.php <-- That is the URL you need to credit.
  8. BlackNekos

Eternal Abyss

It seems that people have been having a problem (I haven't read back far enough to understand it all) Please note that if an antivirus is trying to delete the file (norton) then try adding it to exceptions. Also, the file should be located in <your drive>:/program files (x86 if 64 bit...
  9. BlackNekos

Working on my new Ruby project!

Working on my new Ruby project!
  10. BlackNekos

Finished Eternal Abyss V1.5, so that is uploaded and is being sent out to those on my mailing...

Finished Eternal Abyss V1.5, so that is uploaded and is being sent out to those on my mailing list. Next up is Eternal Abyss Version 2!
  11. BlackNekos

I upload whenever I can... I am not using YouTube to advertise, I am trying to advertise my YouTube

I upload whenever I can... I am not using YouTube to advertise, I am trying to advertise my YouTube
  12. BlackNekos

I am making content I am happy with... but I am getting no views or subscribers for it...

I am making content I am happy with... but I am getting no views or subscribers for it...
  13. BlackNekos

I'm not giving up on YouTube... I will murder people to make my way to the top...

I'm not giving up on YouTube... I will murder people to make my way to the top...
  14. BlackNekos

advertisments of my videos

advertisments of my videos
  15. BlackNekos

I have tried to work out what people want to see...

I have tried to work out what people want to see...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkieTsuki-02