BlackRoseMii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I'm kinda jealous of the people who can make really awesome character designs. I'm usually not creative enough, so all my designs look the same...
    Motivation is fading again...
    Dalph
    Dalph
    It was never there for me in first place. :D
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    MHHHHH Prepare yourself my draw arrive so you will have to color it but I draw on High canvas so don't cry : D
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    If only 5hr energy could make 5hr motivation...
    Some time ago, I made myself a list of music I could use for my games. Why not doing the same with scripts?
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I did that too! I created a blank project with every Yanfly script available, so I could just delete the ones I didn't need.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    I have that list now! modern algebra, VM of DT and Zeus81 are my idols <3
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Oh, RPG Maker Source too!
    I'm confused and asking someone for help is basically impossible to me, because I think I'm probably just bothering/angering them, because of the help they've already given me...
    Avery
    Avery
    Isn't it in my profile?
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    Oh, yes XD Sorry ^^°
    Milennin
    Milennin
    I might be able to help you with pixel art. I've got experience working with it. Just send a message if you still need help.
    Funny fact: whenever the protagonist meets someone new, I forget to write an introduction. So I have to go back somewhere and add it. Making each introduction unique is difficult.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I like how they did this in FFVI, with that black screen thingy and a few words.

It's pretty cool.
    I wanna practice pixel art, but I don't know where to start...
    Sharm
    Sharm
    FYI, random art threads in any forum (including this one) tend to be more about showing off and less about workshopping something to be good.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    What I was saying though wasn't to show your pixel art but to start a thread asking exactly what your asking for here. Status updates are a terrible place to ask for advice like this which is why it's against the status feed rules. Not enough room to reply properly, for one thing.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Not to mention, it's much easier to refer back to things in a thread than in a status.
    It's kind of sad making ressources for someone and never hearing from that person anymore. Most of the games I helped with probably won't ever be released...
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    I'm still pretty unknown in the forums though, so I need to make myself a name. So far, I have the strategy of only working on something if the person sends me messages regurlarly.
    Avery
    Avery
    Mii, how about doing something for Restaff? A good way to have a lot of people see your work and give feedback. Plus most of the contriburtors are very nice and you have a good chance to find other contributors for a collab^^
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    I'll not disappoint you xD!

Hopefully...
    Ugh, I hate having english only as my second language. So many problems...
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    If you've been having issues with English, I hadn't noticed. You're doing pretty well from what I can see.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    You english doesn't seem that bad...

I wouldn't know English was your second language, until you mentioned it here.
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    I know you don't notice it here, but you will notice in my game. There's a lot of dialogue that sounds plain and boring, because I don't know how to phrase it better.
    Unbearable heat + having a cold. Yes, how I've missed summer -.-°
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The heat has got a bit much. Though, it does make me feel happy. :)
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    Sure, to a certain extend, warm weather does make one happy. But I'm sensible to heat, so my health always suffers in summer.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    I hate warm weather.

The heat is killing me :(

I miss you winter!
    Great...Now I'm at the point of my game where I needed a year to continue eventing in my previous version...
    My logic is weird. I found the best battle system ever, but I'm not sure if I should use it, because a system like this is used in another popular game and I don't want mine to look like a rip-off.
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    Exactly^^
    rondchild
    rondchild
    Just use that, add some element to make yours different with the others..

Its called inspiration or references.Nothing is original in this world, IMO
    BCj
    BCj
    Ah yeah I've seen that one, reminds me so much of Tales, and Suikoden. I was thinking about it, but it's going to be a pain in the ass to get custom characters for it though :(
    Stupid time difference...No wonder that almost nothing happens when I'm awake. -.-
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Heh, try the UK...
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I always figured it was a "watched pot" thing, since we all live all over the world.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Ah, sorry, for the non-native speakers that was a reference to the phrase "A watched pot never boils" meaning that nothing seems to happen if you sit and stare at it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made an RPG Discord bot and it FINALLY got accepted on top.gg and is already trending!! <3
1st of March 2014 I joined and it has been a great experience for 6 whole years. The only thing I can say is a huge thank you to ALL members of this forum.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!
Now irinea just blocked me in discord
Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerKruste