BlackRoseMii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Practicing animation again. If everything goes as I planned, my game might have animated cutscenes after all.
    I wonder if I should release the concept art for my game, and when to release it.
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    You can release it if you want people to have an idea of what the game has to come or if you planned to keep secret about the project, it will leave fans to anticipate trying out the game, IMHO.
    Most difficult part of eventing: Writing NPC dialogue.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I'll add it to the workshop. It should be something that's touched on.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    For me, the writing dialogue is by far the easiest and most fun part of the whole game making process. Except possibly for making the character design and backgrounds anyway.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Gaaaaahhhh! I so wish I could edit that... I always notice typos and grammar mistakes right after pressing "Post" or "Comment".
    I see progress. It's slow, but it's there. If I keep it up, I actually might be able to release my game this year!
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    Hurrah! Seeing progress is always an encouraging feeling~ Keep it up :)
    Now that I've finished the battlers, I don't have the motivation to work on my game...Help Oo
    Shelby
    Shelby
    THAT is a problem lol, I was going to offer to help to:(
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    Sorry about that ^^° I'm rather picky if it's about my stories. Though I could use some help with the skits/group chats ^^°
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I have the same problem: I like to develop the features way more than I like to create the game itself. If I didn't have 30~40 people playing my demo regularly already, I probably wouldn't continue it.
    I want my digital coloring style to look like it was made with copic marker. How do I achieve that?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    You should post this in the Art, Literature, and Music section so people can more easily reply, especially some of the better artists who don't get on at this time of day.
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    Okay, I posted it^^
    I wonder if I should start to gather a few people for another project already, even though I don't plan on getting it started soon.
    EliteKilljoy
    EliteKilljoy
    You just have to find the perfect balance. Or, in your recruitment thread, make sure to let people know that it might be awhile before you start.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I'd not recruit until you're ready to start. You don't want people sitting waiting, then go off and find something else to do and not be available when you do finally need them. And people's plans change - those who might be available now and think they'll be available when you're ready to start, may have had things come up and no longer be in the same situation when the time comes.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ...personally, im a bit shaky on helping with fan made games of copyrighted franchises...i have in the past, but...meh. May i ask what your project is based off of?
    Having an art block, writers block and no motivation to do ANYTHING! Help me TT.TT
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    PC game, ported from PS VIta. Can purchase on Steam.
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    Well, that won't do. I don't have enough money right now, so a free rpg maker game is the only option
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Hmmm....haven't played any free ones in a while, I'd then just go to the completed games forum page and download the first one you see.
    I've just composed a melody, but I don't know what to do with it. Can anyone of the composers here help me?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Me thinks you guys need superhero capes with musical notes on them.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Christmas idea right there. Even a blanket will do. Then I tie it around my neck and be an ultra lame superhero.
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    Late to the party, but I'll also be happy to help if you need further assistance! I'll be the rookie sidekick type :)
    Opened a workshop^^
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    Awesome, congrats!
    rpglover88
    rpglover88
    Yay! Now alot of people other than me will be able to see how awesome your sprites are! :D But are you sure youll have enough time to do alot of requests like that?
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    I'm not sure. I'll just try and see if it's okay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.
I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legend20