BlackRoseMii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Finally finished all boss battler graphics! Now on to the normal enemies...
    rpglover88
    rpglover88
    Yaay! Good job! :D Im sure its alot of work doing all those sprites, but itll be worth it! :D
    Is it bad if I keep using a certain feature (in my case a journal) in every game I make?
    EternalShadow
    mlogan
    mlogan
    No. Things like that will create consistency for your fans. Really. I love the Amaranth games, and have been playing their newest. I love that there are things like that - it's familiar and I know what to expect, you know?
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    I thought it might get boring if I use the same feature over and over again. Even if it would make sense to the plot.
    Ah, it's so great to replay your favorite game and after the credits scene you think:" That's it?" Even though you knew the ending already. I want more of this amazing game! Just make a sequel already! >.<
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    But Tales of the Abyss definitely needs a sequel. Even if it's just to know who came back. (And have some more LukexTear ^^)
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I thought all of the Tales games were sequels to each other?
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    Nope. Only Tales of Destiny, Symphonia and Xillia. (I think Innosence and Hearts, too.) I'm not sure about Radiant Mythology. They are all AU's with most of the Tales cast.
    I feel like playing some RPG games. Any recommendations?
    Yvy
    Yvy
    If you don't know Persona series yet, go for Persona 3 or 4. Or better yet, play both :)
    Sailerius
    Sailerius
    Nier. Don't ask, just play. Beautiful game.
    Kids these days... Bribing younger and weaker kids to do extremely dangerous stuff. And they don't learn, they keep doing it. (I'd really love to strangle that brat òÓ)
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Does he actually make, as in force him or did he merely take a bribe. Doesn't make the other kid any better but it certainly makes a difference from your nephew's standpoint. Kids are no different than the adults they learn from, this works both for victims and aggressors though. Sometimes if you can't teach the brat a lesson you just have to teach your kid to stand up for themselves and others.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Disclaimer: I've gotten myself and my children into trouble with this mindset before, so don't take it seriously unless you're already of similar mind, because everything is situational as well.
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    Well, he does both. That's why my nephew is so scared of him. And seeing how his mother will never change, so won't my nephew. We've given up all hope on changing her -.-°
    I've lost my motivation to continue my game, just because of all those stupid battlers I have to make! I wish somebody could help me with it...
    Found an awesome guide to create my own Puella. Madoka Fangame, here I come!
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Dalph can already smell Walpurgis Night (one of his pets) around.
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    Don't worry, no character that already exists will be used. Copyright. (I just hope using the Puella-system and name of the Anime won't trigger any problems...)
    I'm thinking about including skits in my game. If there is any topic you'd want my characters to talk about, go ahead and tell me^^ Please >.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I love skits! They are optional to view but flesh out characters and allow for off topic banter that is often humorous. I already planned on doing them when I first thought about making my game.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Skits like live skits? This should be interesting... :)

Tell me more!
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Skits like live skits? This should be interesting... :)

Tell me more!
    I'm probably going to do anime-like cutscenes in my game. They won't be animated, but with voices. I just have to sort out what scenes are important enough for that...What do you guys think about that idea?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    You mean like a Visual Novel? I like them, personally.
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    Somewhat, yes. But not the screen that is shown if you have a normal dialogue, but when there's action.
    Ronpa
    Ronpa
    Sounds interesting.
    I wonder if I should start doing LP's...
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Perhaps. I had thought about doing them, myself, but time seems to be my worst enemy. Hope it's not yours! =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connoruption