Recent content by BlackRoseMii

1. BlackRoseMii

Class advice?

I'm not sure about MV, but Ace has different stats for different classes. If you're just starting out, you shouldn't try to make them from scratch. Experiment with them a little. Try to think about how the classes would be in a real fight. Like I said about the knight and cleric. The default...
  2. BlackRoseMii

Class advice?

I'm no expert on it either, but I think researching how other games handle classes would be a good idea. I think the most important thing about classes is how they differ from each other. A cleric wouldn't be able to deal as much damage as a knight. But a knight wouldn't be able to have the...
  3. BlackRoseMii

Formation-based battle help/request

In that case it might be better if I cut some things. I don't want to look demanding or anything, so I'll see what I can do with what I have.
  4. BlackRoseMii

I've checked it, but it doesn't seem to work properly. I can't change the formation in the menu and you can't see the different positions in the battle at all (even with a simple sideview battle script).
  5. BlackRoseMii

I've been wanting to create a battle system that is more challenging to the player than the simple turn-based one. And after some thinking, I chose to make a battle system that works around formations (I have no idea how it's called though). In it, you choose what positions the actors have...
  6. BlackRoseMii

Already thinking of making a new game. I just need to find an interesting battle feature I could...

Already thinking of making a new game. I just need to find an interesting battle feature I could work with.
  7. BlackRoseMii

RMVXA Eternia - The gate to paradise

You can check my signature for all my other projects.^^
  8. BlackRoseMii

Anyone played Rune Factory 4?

I don't think there are any mods. Though in Rune factory 4, you can marry some boss monsters that turned back into humans. With two of them having been a horse (still having the tail) and a fox (complete with tail and ears).
  9. BlackRoseMii

Anyone played Rune Factory 4?

It's not really a marriage simulator. It's a fantasy harvest moon game. Meaning that there are typical RPG elements (like fighting monsters, dungeon, leveling up, etc), but also farming, crafting and dating.
  10. BlackRoseMii

Random Art Thread

I've joined the composition challenge this year and for one prompt, I've chosen to draw a map from scratch. I wanted to practice this anyway, but I always avoided it XD Anyway, I wanted to go with a hand-drawn look, so I wonder if this style looks appealing. I also added a sprite so that people...
  11. BlackRoseMii

RMVXA Eternia - The gate to paradise

You don't need to wake her. Just go back to the priest and he'll give you a quest. Once that is done, she'll be awake. Also, I doubt there are any videos, since the game is old and barely anyone even plays it XD
  12. BlackRoseMii

RMVXA [RSE] Reap what you sow (+Beta version)

There was a game-breaking bug, so I uploaded a new version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/flpekxug0z7nbd2/Reap_what_you_sow%28BetaV2%29.exe/file
  13. BlackRoseMii

I actually wanted to take a break from game-making until I have enough bug reports.

I actually wanted to take a break from game-making until I have enough bug reports.
  14. BlackRoseMii

Now that my game is in the beta phase, I have nothing to do.

Now that my game is in the beta phase, I have nothing to do.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's almost new year, again!
Succesfully finished a quest of saving my kitty who fell from a wall!

+25XP

MrKiwi leveled up!
MrKiwi learned how to save his kitty!
Final sprint for me, although a long one. If everything goes well, I'll graduate by the end of the year. Then I'll have to take the Bar classes and exams (4 months), then I'm off to practicing law (as an intern for 6 months, paid of course, then I'll be a full fledged attorney).
I think there is something wrong with my cat. He is acting CATatonic.
Want to find a quick answer? Say the wrong one and SOMEONE will fall all over themselves to correct you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noppawat