Blackyu
Last Activity:
Aug 20, 2018 at 7:11 PM
Birthday:
September 28

Share This Page

Blackyu

Professional Procrastinator and proud to be !, Male, from Inside your wall. Just that.

Veteran

Is there anybody here who's good with matrices ? Looking for help with some determinant problems. May 22, 2018

Blackyu was last seen:
Aug 20, 2018 at 7:11 PM
    1. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      Is there anybody here who's good with matrices ? Looking for help with some determinant problems.
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Message me the problem, I might be able to assist some. I'm about to go teach class so will probably not get to it until tonight though.
        May 22, 2018
        Marsigne and Blackyu like this.
      2. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        Done ! ^^
        May 23, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    2. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      Basically spent my entire day writing pages of complicated mathematical formulas with matrixes & binary. ...Plz send help and/or comfort ;-;
      1. Snow White likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        May 21, 2018
        Snow White, Blackyu and Marsigne like this.
      4. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        My God, I really DO find that tarantula on a little skateboard absolutely adorable. Thank you for brightening my day and also night because I've been working late xD
        May 21, 2018
        Snow White and starlight dream like this.
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        You're welcome :) Gotta admit, it's cute on a skateboard.^^
        May 21, 2018
        Blackyu and Snow White like this.
    3. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      Here's a list of my weaknesses just in case I were to become a dark and cliché Evil Overlord in the future :
      1. View previous comments...
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Guiguimu The list has been around for a fair while, and contains the secrets of a truly competent Evil Overlord.
        Mar 19, 2018
        Snow White, Blackyu and Guiguimu like this.
      3. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        @The Stranger NO ! TVTROPES ! MY SECONDARY UNMENTIONNED WEAKNESS WHICH WILL BE REVEALED IN ONE OF THE 45 SPIN-OFF STORIES ! TVTROPES IS TOO ADDICTIVE FOR THE FUTURE DARK MASTERMIND THAT I MIGHT BE QAQ
        (That is quite a funny list indeed)
        Mar 20, 2018
        Snow White, Guiguimu and The Stranger like this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Blackyu I know what you mean. I've spent so many hours browsing TvTropes. xD
        Mar 20, 2018
        Snow White and Guiguimu like this.
    4. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      https://www.pixenli.com/image/6sjb6RLf I belong to the Dark Web now. Don't hold me back. :LZYcool:
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        There is noone who belongs to darkweb. Darkweb is an utility :)
        Dec 28, 2017
      3. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        *objection finger raise* ACTUALLY
        The Dark Web refers to all of the pages that are both unindexable by common search engines due to them not respecting terms and made in a special format (like .onion) that are unreadable, which is why people use special programs (such as Tor Onion) to access those websites.
        Dec 28, 2017
      4. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        People used to call it "The Deep Web", but that name is wrong, as it only refers to unindexed pages. Therefore whenever you access your private e-mail, you are browsing the Deep Web. The Dark Web is that part of the Deep Web that sells illegal stuff.
        Dec 28, 2017
    5. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      Got infected by the most volatile malwares I have ever seen. Got pretty scared. Bless you, AdwCleaner Ex Machina.
      1. Dungeonmind likes this.
      3. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        I don't really trust Norton as an antivirus. Maybe because it can sometimes be preinstalled on and unremovable from some computers. I use Spyhunter and AdwCleaner as my 2 main antiviruses.
        Sep 27, 2017
      4. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        Spyhunter has a bigger database but uses up a lot of computer resources, so in that previous case, it was rendered useless because the trojan army had installed spamming adwares and kept blocking expensive processes to create their own in order to kill my RAM.
        Sep 27, 2017
      5. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        This is why I had that "Last Plan !" idea and launched AdwCleaner. It got blocked too, but it had enough time to delete the strongest stuff, so in the end I got rid of what I could find using the Task Manager, and then used SpyHunter to locate the last couple of files.
        And that's how I defeated the worst virus attack I have ever had like a bawss. =D
        Sep 27, 2017
        Owltears likes this.
    6. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      Why do I always think that "series climax" means "important characters dying" ? ;-;
      1. Marsigne, ksart and The Stranger like this.
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's good seeing someone with so much passion for what they're doing. Keep that passion, it'll take you far. I do still look forward to seeing what kind of game you made at some point ~_^ Even if I can't read it. I hope you'll decide to release it somewhere once you're finished!
        Aug 19, 2017
      4. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        You'd be missing a lot if you couldn't read, dialogues and charismatic characters is what I make best. :p Also I'm good at avoiding every possible story hole with something that seems scientifically appropriate. To be honest, releasing a fully original game with the help of a team would be one of my dreams. I'm pretty sure I could work well with a small team of talented and passionate people. ^^
        Aug 19, 2017
        Tai_MT likes this.
      5. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        (I probably won't answer you afterwards, I'm going on a holiday trip for a week ^^')
        Aug 19, 2017
        Tai_MT likes this.
    7. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      I'm so jealous of developers who can make a game all by themselves... ;-;
      1. Dungeonmind and CleanWater like this.
      3. CleanWater
        CleanWater
        I used to be like that... Now I'm one of the developers who can do everything alone! :mrsatan:
        Jul 28, 2017
        kaukusaki and Blackyu like this.
      4. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        Well, I'm quite good with the whole "learning the engine" thing, I can program and event, no problem. But I am unable to make graphics and music. Graphics might be the worst, I can't make progress with those as I have some psychomotor problems. I could try to learn about making music, but it would take soooo long ;__;
        Jul 28, 2017
      5. CleanWater
        CleanWater
        Music is not that complicated, if you can manage to find a starting book for childrens to learn music score (I did it myself), and find a free midi editing tool, you will be composing in no time. :biggrin:
        Jul 29, 2017
        kaukusaki likes this.
    8. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      Hello insomnia, my old friend...
      1. kaukusaki likes this.
      2. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        I've tried so hard to sleep again ~
        Jul 7, 2017
        Blackyu likes this.
      3. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        Let's remake the whole song.
        But let's do that later, I'm still tired.
        Jul 7, 2017
        Wavelength likes this.
    9. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      I love making obscure references when naming my characters.
      1. kaukusaki and Arisa like this.
      2. Arisa
        Arisa
        AMEN! :kaojoy:
        Jul 7, 2017
        Blackyu likes this.
      3. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        Like, for example, I have that catgirl and I called her Sélina Padparadscha. Referencing Batman and a kind of pink saphire. Also, the 'scha' is pronounced like the french word "chat" (with a silent 't'), which means 'cat'.
        Jul 7, 2017
        Arisa likes this.
    10. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      That moment when I realized that my dog left a giant claw mark on my right hand while I was playing with her. :kaoswt2:
      1. Stanley, Artificer and Arisa like this.
    11. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      That moment when you realize that you have installed 46 scripts on a game that you haven't even begun to work on.
    12. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      Schoolmate : "I know a lot more about computers than you ! I'll show you ! *[50 seconds later]* Uuuuh...How do you turn the computer on ?"
      1. Marsigne and Arisa like this.
    13. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      Well, terrorist shooting in France. I am split between "I feel so bad !" and "I'm not surprised." and that is the worst feeling.
      1. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        Not being able to choose between being an altruistic feeling sponge and a cynical self-centered mind is actually pretty depressing.
        Apr 21, 2017
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Those responses aren't inherently at odds. They can be true at the same time. Knowing something is likely to happen doesn't change how terrible such an event like this is.
        Apr 21, 2017
        Blackyu and Marsigne like this.
      3. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        True, one doesn't prevent the other, and yet I can't decide between two compatible states of mind and that's too weird and senseless for my brain to handle. The only senseless things I like are experimental games (Yume Nikki, LSD Dream Emulator, etc...), the rest just makes me angry for some reason. Maybe THAT's the state of mind that I've chosen.
        Apr 21, 2017
    14. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      I must be the first human being to get my foot hurt by a falling spaghetti box. TWICE.
      1. Marsigne and Guiguimu like this.
    15. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      There's nothing better than watching Let's Plays with a plate of your favorite sandwiches.
      1. Ms Littlefish and The Stranger like this.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Yes there is - it's watching Let's Plays with a plate of your favorite sandwiches and a cup of coffee.
        Feb 22, 2017
        Ms Littlefish likes this.
      3. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        I'd rather drink apple juice or grenadine syrup, but you're right, I'll keep that in mind for the next time I make myself a plate of sandwiches.
        Feb 22, 2017
      4. Celianna
        Celianna
        Ahh, can't say I don't agree. I've got my favourite youtubers I follow, and they never fail to entertain me as I gobble up my lunch/breakfast/dinner.
        Feb 23, 2017
    16. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      My day in 3 steps : -5 hours of nothing -4 hours of programming before the power cuts out -Rest of the day of headbanging against the wall
      1. Reapergurl likes this.
    17. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      I thought it was a good idea to have a long title, before the new update decided to reduce the max title size...
    18. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      Looking at that big Java 8 book on my desk that I've actually never read, but that I still wrote an essay in German about. Worth it. =D
    19. Blackyu
      Blackyu
      I sexually identify as HTML code.
      1. LxCharon and jezebelthenun like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    September 28
    First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Me ? Well I'm no one special, a completely random guy who makes games on RPG Maker using his 8 year-old laptop (A Windows 7 with such an old processor it overheats every 10 minutes. I already celebrated it reaching over 100°C (~212°F) a month ago.)

I usually don't put anything in the "About Me" section, since I quickly run out of things to say due to my normalness.

Now I feel sad because I couldn't tell a lot of things about me. ;-;