Recent content by Blacrow

1. Blacrow

Horror games design choices with RPG Maker

Answering some things in each point: 1- Smart use of zooming and lighting is the key to building atmosphere and fear of the unknown in horror, along with map design of course, but don't overuse darkness to limit the player view, many games do that and it's just ugly and annoying, cheap game...
  2. Blacrow

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Can you make it compatible with Galv's spritesheet plugins (Character Frames/Character Animations)?
  3. Blacrow

RPG Maker MV Deployment Error (Windows)

My project is at C:\Users\Pichau\Documents\Captive My output folder is C:\Users\Pichau\Documents\Output
  4. Blacrow

I already checked that. Also, if it were the case, the new projects wouldn't have the same error.
  5. Blacrow

I've been trying to deploy my project but it keeps giving me the "Failed to create distribution package" error. I can deploy just fine to Mac and Linux, but for Windows it just doesn't work. I've tried reinstalling RPG Maker MV, verifying the files and neither did work. I even created a new...
  6. Blacrow

Captive

Summary "Captive" tells the story of a woman who awakens badly hurt in an unknown cell, without any memories about herself. With no recollection of the events that led her to that, and with her condition only worsing by the minute, she has to break free as fast as possible from this gruesome...
  7. Blacrow

On Development

On Development

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, looks like I need to build myself a quest system. Or really just a system for "Helpful voices" to talk to the player. I'm sure nothing will go wrong listening to them.... They're "helpful". :LZSwink:

Should be pretty easy with PIXI just letting me write all over the screen. :LZSexcite:
I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.
Hi guys, Im new here. Im using RPGMMV. In this community i would like to learn more and become better rpg developer.
The main character for the first game was originally going to become a member of the party in the third game but I'm probably changing him to an important NPC instead. That brings the third game's total ensemble roster down to nine with one optional secret character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dudoanxsmb