Recent content by blade911

1. blade911

Theo - Multiple POV Inventory System

Can you combine inventory later?
  2. blade911

Help!! New party member duplicates and I cant solve this!!

Give the event with the party member graphic a new page, set the condition to a switch, do not set a graphic for this page. In the cutscenes event turn on the switch you set earlier. If using visustella Events Move Core you could use a self switch instead of a switch and call the self switch...
  3. blade911

Tile Changer (Copy Tiles and Change Tiles)

Got it working with FossilMZ project found on the forums, works well so far.
  4. blade911

Tile Changer (Copy Tiles and Change Tiles)

Got MZ and I'm looking forward to getting this ported to it :smile:
  5. blade911

MZ inspired battler

@Low with the goods as usual, very good work
  6. blade911

[MZ] Stat Distribution Panel (SDP) System

quick questions, what are the dependencies for the plugin, can I use it with visustella menu manager and victory aftermath?
  7. blade911

MZ inspired battler

Awesome work as usual
  8. blade911

MZ inspired battler

Amazing as always :thumbsup-right:
  9. blade911

OcRam MZ -plugins

Possible bug, the weather sound effects do not play (rain/storm/blizzard) only the thunder plays apparently. tried it in my current project and blank one, same thing.
  10. blade911

Framerate issues

In the database system tab
  11. blade911

Framerate issues

I have noticed on my end that when I increase the screen width and height, the framerate takes a hit, from a steady 60fps to something hovering around 40, i have noticed this on multiple computers.
  12. blade911

OcRam MZ -plugins

maps marked indoors are still being tinted, tried on a blank project with the same results, is there something I'm missing
  13. blade911

OcRam MZ -plugins

Is this a straight port of you mz version, meaning can I use your mv demo as a guide?
  14. blade911

MZ inspired battler

Definitely looking forward to more :smile:
  15. blade911

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

@wrigty12 check this, might help you out. http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Items_and_Equips_Core_VisuStella_MZ#Status_Window_Notetags

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paravn9