Recent content by Bladeboy05

1. Bladeboy05

Looking for Makeup Generator parts for females and males

I've searched all over the web and have yet to find one and haven't seen to many people ask for makeup generator parts so if some of you good people can point me in the right direction I'd be so grateful, Thanks!
  2. Bladeboy05

Avy's MV Stuff

@Avery Can we get a re-up on some of the images, they're down.
  3. Bladeboy05

Looking for a special Parallax plugin(multiple maps parallax)

First I'd like to say thanks for even considering to read my post. Secondly, I remember a very cool "Script" that existed by in RMVX's day, it was script that allowed you to Parallax using multiple maps. For an example, there was a map in which the player would be on, the secondary map you'd...
  4. Bladeboy05

MV Child Generator Parts!

Where do I place these files?
  5. Bladeboy05

Does anyone know if they're planning on making a Children's tab?

The production of my game has been on hiatus for some time dude to the fact that you can not generate children faces on sprites. Does anyone know if they are planning on adding a Tab for children in the character Generator?
  6. Bladeboy05

Bigger and Better - Granny's Modern Tiles & Sprites for MV

Thanks GrannyDeb, does anyone know if this are sets for making child faceset? Maybe sets I can contruct in PS?
  7. Bladeboy05

Change Base Body for Generator

I need child face parts and children sprites bad...This is really slowing down my game production. lol
  8. Bladeboy05

Terrax Lighting system

Well I just want the light source to work with my manual Tinit, if that's possible. i have a room that is already to the Screen tint that I want. I just want a Light source similar to the one found in the Thomas Edison scripts for RPG maker VX Here's a link http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=33433.0
  9. Bladeboy05

When you spent hours and hours making maps and they dont look right

No problem, browse through here, this is how I used to find inspiration. https://www.google.com/search?q=rpg+maker+beautiful+maps&biw=1920&bih=893&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIjLm80r-OyQIVSpSICh3h6Ak5
  10. Bladeboy05

Ways to reduce lag?

What are your computer spec, if you don't mind me asking? Does your computer fight the requirements noted on the website? Here's the webpage where you can look at the requirements. Compare them to yours and see if that's where the problem lies, MV does have higher requirements than Ace. ...
  11. Bladeboy05

Where is the Resource Manager?

If you don't mind me asking, what were the "issues"? Also are there any plans on adding something that allows you to make selected colors on png files transparent? It's badly needed...
  12. Bladeboy05

Terrax Lighting system

Yeah, thanks for the re-direction, but it doesn't work for. The lines he suggested to change, one of them doesn't exist, so it doesn't work for me. Terrax can you help me, so that I can get rid of the blackness while keeping the light source?
  13. Bladeboy05

When you spent hours and hours making maps and they dont look right

You should definitely looks at other games by by RPG maker VX, Ace and even some MV demos for inspiration, then invision what you want. It helped me out a lot when I first got started years ago.
  14. Bladeboy05

Lighting Script MV

Hopefully he'll port his script  soon. Thanks Terrax, but I need a plugin that only places lighting effects, and not dimming the map in the process. I like to tint the maps myself... If you could map a plugin that only adds a lighting effect, that would be perfect.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have a screenshot from my Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild fan remake:
screenshot.png
I wish I'd been able to take a photo of the kittens at work. I love working at the pet shop... also those kittens just wanted my attention all day, but I had to stock the cat food and stick stickers on pet beds.
Of course, I did make some time for those sweet little kitties. They just wouldn't stop meowing!
Slightly late due to PC issues, but come and join me for Throwback Thursday! Tonight we'll be continuing Beneath a Steel Sky. https://twitch.tv/trihanstreams
And my new character is complete!... at least the design now i gotta do spriting :kaoswt:
Screenshot_20221208-134313_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiddleling