BladesOfGlory
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Learning about coding Ruby. My brains are about to explode. Anyone got a mop?
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    brings back memories... oh wait, sometimes it still makes my brain about to explode even until now...
    Ruby
    Ruby
    I'm kinda messy... -hands mop-
    BladesOfGlory
    BladesOfGlory
    @AwesomeCool

Thanks. I'll just sweep these brain cells up.

@Engr. Shana

Want me to hand you this broom? xD

@Ruby

Thanks Ruby. Coding Ruby is just so complicated! Hahaha
    I just love downloading software that is labeled as "free" and realize it's running on a 30 day trial period after installing it.
    West Mains
    West Mains
    well, technically it IS free.
    Good luck Shana! :)
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Good luck to you too! ;)
    BladesOfGlory
    BladesOfGlory
    Thanks! :p

The comment was actually meant to be posted as a reply to Shana's status update. I ended up clicking the wrong button and ended posted it as my own status update. Hahaha
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I know, it was funny enough I'm yelling Good Luck back to you ;)
    Trying to think of new ways to make some money. My electric bill came slightly high this month.
    xein
    xein
    Sell your items.
    BladesOfGlory
    BladesOfGlory
    @wallacethepig

I'd have a much better chance with the garage sale than to ask my boss for a raise. Haha!

@TetrahArks

That still isn't legal in my State.

@xein

Are you interested in buying some of my Phoenix Down potions?
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Perhaps you could sell the iPhone? :)
    So, I bought an iPhone5 today and had fun with it for like 6 hours before I got bored with it. Now I want to return it to the store. Is there something wrong with me that I'm not too enthusiastic about gadgets?
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    What did you expect a new iPhone to be? That's the question. There's nothing about Apple products that causes this; it's all about your expectations. If you believe hype, you'll be disappointed. Don't buy things because hype :p
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    yeah...thats the way i was with my iphone 4s at first.....after the first eight months of my contract, i couldent wait to get rid of it....too expensive, and too unnecessary for me.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Being enthusiastic about gadgets have nothing to do with it really... most people seem to think that being techie = having new gadgets always... I beg to disagree, those people are just rich people or wants to look rich and brag... true techies know what they need and buy only what they need...
    I was alone in my room and I suddenly heard a fart. The strange thing is that it wasn't even mine...
    BladesOfGlory
    BladesOfGlory
    @Engr. Shana

Just don't too close after I finish eating a plate full of broccoli!

@Solo

I think it was a ghost. My room is small and there was nobody around.
    Solo
    Solo
    If that's really the case, then hopefully it's a benign presence.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Did it smell?
    Don't you just love it when you sign into your outlook email via MSN, you input the same password you've had for seven years, only to have the system tell you that it is incorrect even when you have it written down? Kudos to you Microsoft!
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Know that feeling bro. that happend to me so many times...
    BladesOfGlory
    BladesOfGlory
    Ugh!... And, you can't reset the password because it's so old you forgot what the security questions are.
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Sir Edward Dewey
    Yeah I had to create a new account and put all my important stuff there... but I still miss my old "Hotmail" *sniff*
    It's only 9 degrees outside and the boiler picked a fine time to break down. The repair man will take 4-6 hours to get here. I hope I don't turn into a popsicle by then. lol
    BladesOfGlory
    BladesOfGlory
    @FortheloveofPie

Sure I can send you some. But with this freezing cold, I'm afraid they might turn to ice cubes by the time they arrive there. Haha
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Cookies? Cool, now you have something to bribe the repair man with.
    BladesOfGlory
    BladesOfGlory
    And if he doesn't do a good job, I will clobber him over the head with one of my frozen cookies!
    It's amazing when you activate a Microsoft product key, you will have to enter the product key for the product key itself. Isn't that a little overkill?
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    No, it's progress. They are preparing for the days when in the two product keys are purchased separately and you have to purchase the product, and the product unlock key...
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    and then probably have to pay for a separate download key every time you need to download said product.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    wow, progress sounds like a rip-off...
    *sighs* Balancing a checkbook can be tough. I have many things to cut back on.
    The Dragon God
    The Dragon God
    You'll do fine bro! ^^
    BladesOfGlory
    BladesOfGlory
    Thanks buddy! Just gotta cut down on a few things and I'll be back on track. BTW, watch out with double posting.
    Friggin' Windows 8 blocked the game's app from running. Does anyone know how to allow it?
    Feeling much better today. But I'm still too lazy to work! -_-
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    The best way to get rid of laziness is to start doing something; that helps me all the time.
    BladesOfGlory
    BladesOfGlory
    I guess. Winter is always my boredom season. The only excitement I get is shoveling snow off my driveway.
    Good grief! This sore throat really hurts.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Hot honey and lemon juice really does help.
    ImmortalDreams
    ImmortalDreams
    I have one too. So I'm sorry. Feel better soon.
    BladesOfGlory
    BladesOfGlory
    @Sham

That seemed to do the trick. Thank you very much! I always catch the infection around this time every year. That's how I know Winter is here.

@ImmortalDreams

Thank you! I hope you feel better too. Keep yourself all bundled up, especially in this brutal cold weather.
    Dear Microsoft: Please make a more stable version of Windows 8.
    BladesOfGlory
    BladesOfGlory
    You said it guys! What I also can't stand are all those stupid unnecessary apps for the start menu. The IE version is pure **** and doesn't have a flash player.
    BladesOfGlory
    BladesOfGlory
    @ Arin

Anything they made past 2000 was pure crap. Windows XP was possibly the most unstable of them all. I remember reinstalling the OS at least 5 times each year.
    BladesOfGlory
    BladesOfGlory
    @adiktuzmiko

I wish there was an easy option to just downgrade to Windows 7 without having to actually buy the disk. Or perhaps to downgrade to any service pack you want without reinstalling. That would be kind of nice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD
<-- Meet Seith. He begins the story as an apprentice druid, learning to survive in the wilderness by communing with nature and honing his herbalism. Seith has a deep desire to understand the world around him. When wells of chaotic energy begin erupting from the land,corrupting plant, animal and man alike, Seith finds himself on a journey to discover just what this means for the fate of his home, the land of Myarr.
I installed a ledge for my cat.
:/ sigh.... my cat just licks the gravy stuff from her food then leaves the rest of it alone and bugs me for more food.... I hate how picky this animal is.
My card game is finally in my possession! only took a few years of designing and almost a month to have it printed out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sethlon