Blah_Blee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry if this should be a thread, but the dropbox for victor's basic module script is broken, does anyone have a copy of it available?
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Yeah, on the Main Page, it says to Check Google Drive.
    Blah_Blee
    Blah_Blee
    Ahh, I didn't catch that >.<
    Shaz
    Shaz
    This is a script request. Please use the forum next time you need help with anything in your game.
    It seems like everything conflicts with the Critical Modifier script. I'm spending too much time altering/removing other scripts just to compensate for it.
    Trying out Theo's sideview battle system, and I feel like a dummy for not understanding how anything works.
    That feeling when you thought a script didn't work, when it actually does work and you've been using it incorrectly the entire time >.<
    I had a dream where I woke up to find my game topic approved and there were tons of replies. Oh cruel brain, why must you do this to me?
    TalalAlgreby
    TalalAlgreby
    Trust me, we all had that dream in one point of our lives
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    I had one where I only needed 10 votes to go through steam greenlight...
    optimum45
    optimum45
    I have the "Robert Kirkman" Dream a lot, where I write a story and spend the rest of my life answering questions about it. :p
    That odd feeling when one of your favourite steam games ever was actually created with GameMaker.
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    Many great games were made, or originated, using Game Maker: Hotline Miami, Spelunky, Hyper Light Drifter, Gunpoint, Nidhogg, Hydorah, Super Crate Box...
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    Let me guess... is your favourite game Cook, Serve, Delicious!?
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    I was thinking that this reminded me of a game called "Ore No Ryomi" but it turns out, it's the spiritual sequel made by the company! I'm instantly sold. (I loved Ore No Ryomi)
    Just downloaded all Restaff packs for the sake of FREE RPG MAKER MUSIC.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Good stuff~

I downloaded all of them too recently.
    TherainED
    TherainED
    I am ashamed to say that I know the feeling.
    Candacis
    Candacis
    There is a ton of good music in the ReStaffs. Good luck listening to them all.
    If you added a system where you can outfit skills with various additional effects, what would you call it?
    Jasutin Rai
    Jasutin Rai
    Secondary effects. Maybe...
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    If you're using "in universe" terms for your game, I'd go with something like, "Tracing"? As in, the additional minor effect is a trace amount of the skill... Tracing.
    Stapleton
    Stapleton
    Skill Augmenter, Augmenter
    I forgot how tedious implementing a crafting system is. >.<
    Blah_Blee
    Blah_Blee
    Nope, It's just that creating all the ingredients and making the recipes correctly is such a chore.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    No, I meant "does your game need a crafting system? Can it do without?"
    Blah_Blee
    Blah_Blee
    Ahh, It's a pretty minor mechanic. But we'll see if it's practical for my game or not.
    Facebook account was disabled, laptop charger stopped functioning, and I unintentionally angered my teammate. Today is a good day...
    This may be a silly question that isn't deserving of a thread. But I'm getting a 'SystemStackError' whenever I try to playtest. I'm not sure what it is...
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Maybe you have two copies of a same script or you are calling a script command multiple times. Just a guess :3
    Yui
    Yui
    This could very well be worthy of a thread, because it could be some conflicting scripts that are causing the issues
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If is is requesting help for a game issue, it needs a thread. Forum rules can be accessed from the lower right corner of every page, and in there you can find a link to the status feed rules.
    A samurai, a Japanese idol, a drunken Kung-fu master, and a professional wrestler join forces and embark on a journey to vanquish evil. What could go wrong?
    What would you like to see in a 4 character party in terms of gender? (2 girls, 2 guys. 1 girl, 3 guys, all guys, etc.)
    optimum45
    optimum45
    1 Male, 1 Female, 1 Android, and 1 Third Sex Alien.
    Blah_Blee
    Blah_Blee
    I guess I shouldn't try to appease those who demand gender equality in games, then. Thanks to all who responded.
    Iavra
    Iavra
    Games are a form of art and as such shouldn't have to conform political correctness.
    Sometimes, I feel like taking a random assortment of scripts, place them in a game, and work in tandem with them.
    Spending an entire night streaming is a lot harder than it sounds. >.<
    Kes
    Kes
    And it sounds horrific (I like my sleep) so the reality would be beyond bearing for me. So congrats for pulling it off (assuming it's now over.)
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    I enjoyed the part I managed to see, for what it's worth
    Finally releasing the Beta version of It Pours. Hopefully, balancing won't be so much of a pain. Plus, much of the game's features are reminiscent of Dark Souls.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.
Yes, I made made my profile picture into a poorly edited fat cat
TextBox like JRPG (Retro):
halloween_test_img.png
Memory of a Halloween party.
Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thesickoneandastro