Blindga
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got an early day off work so it's time for a head start on a week of game development! Time to begin spriting, resource, and script acquisition.
    If you were a flower, what would you like to be?
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Lily of the valley. :)
    Deleted
    Not a flower :p
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    Forget-Me-Not :D They are such tiny and beautiful flowers, and that deep blue color is just aright... amazing!
    I don't draw or write after eleven. I have this tendency to get really stupid when I am tired.
    Solo
    Solo
    I too have done some of my best work in the most ungodly hours. :)
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    but then haven't you ever thought that maybe you write the most surreal stuff when you're tired? some of the best stuff I've ever written was when I had almost had no sleep, after about 72 hours. that was some good, trippy stuff.
    Solo
    Solo
    Amen, brother. :D
    Gonna pop open a game, clear my head tonight after some writing, and then hopefully get on to some real development soon. I think I got this figured out.
    I just learned why you don't pick up glass shards with your bare hands. Bloodiest cut I've had in some time.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Oof - I learned that when I broke a glass measuring cup a while back. I hope it heals up all right!
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Especially if you cut your thumb, it bleeds everywhere.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    :( Hope it gets well soon.
    Getting wisdom tooth pulled today ;_;
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    I had my wisdom teeth surgically removed (before they grew into my mouth). The pain wasn't ever so bad even then. Just pop your tylenols and you'll be fine.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I had mine surgically removed because they were growing in sideways would ruin my other teeth. I didn't even need my painkillers. Everyone's tolerance is different though.
    Blindga
    Blindga
    And done.

The tooth was infected too.

God, I feel awful. Don't think I'm developing today.
    And I am done with another difficult school semester. I think I managed 4Bs and an A. Ideally at least.
    Got my hands full with finals. Getting absolutely zero done on game. But that all ends soon. Still tossing aound ideas for my side project until I can finally get the time to work on it again.
    Starting up a second project. Something that will be a bit easier and less serous so that I can really test out some technical skills and theories of mine. Would anyone here be interested in a (sort of) Magical Girl themed rpg?
    Pepperoni and pepperjack sandwich with siracha sauce. I usually have a high tolerance for spicy food, but that's the first time in a long time that I tasted something that left me sweating and sick. Not sure if my taste buds work right now.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    that sounds like something i'd do. lol.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I thought the other day that a green chili was a green chili so I ate it. Turns out it was a serrano.
    Idea night. Not really up to drawing what I need to. I think I'll spend my last hour in a game. Hawken is actually pretty fun.
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Sometimes its best to take a break from a hobby. It can get tiring.
    Feeling fine and fancy today. Going to get some things done for sure.
    Solo
    Solo
    Let's hope the same goes for me, too!
    Evil day! Nothing is going right. I lost a ton of money and time due to car repairs. I almost failed a class because of it! Things couldn't have been more inconvenient. I'm just so glad it's all over.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    scrap that junk and get a mopad!

or a segway!
    Forums just will not load for me. I have to try several times just to open a topic. Is GMD still going? I couldn't post on Friday.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    The 11th was the last day.
    Pern
    Pern
    I'm having a really hard time loading the site too.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    There are some troubles at the moment. They're being worked on, but you'll just have to keep trying. If you can post your GMD post in the 24 hours, it'll be accepted. I knew you had one more to come :)
    Rise and shine. A bright morning today. Too bad I'll be spending most of it away from home and not on my game.
    Tired and busy. No game development today by my guess. Hopefully things will be better this coming week.
    I think I may kill off one of my character concepts and reduce the party size. Six characters is probably more than needed to start with for this particular game.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I'm a fan of simplifying. Do it if you need to.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Or kill them off earlygame :D
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Or have them as some sort of tutorial character that leaves (or dies).
    Quick opinion. With a lore desciption like this, what kind of skill do you think this would make? "Voodoo: The most basic trick of a witch. By sending her spirit, she turns her victim's mind against itself." Damage skill? Debuff? Bad state? What do you think?
    Clydous
    Clydous
    Confusion-like state that makes the target only attack itself or its own allies.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Debuff of a forced control thing type
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Confusion-like and\or can't use spells because it will harm him, including healing spells
    Idea writing. I think I'm going to rewrite one of my characters from a past game into a character for my new one. This'll be interesting I think.
    Clydous
    Clydous
    Sounds like it!
    iRonan
    iRonan
    A second part? Sounds pretty awesome
    Deleted
    Good idea, maybe you could make some of them like a hidden gem in your game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Mass panic in the stock market because of the coronavirus. I don't know how many people here are old enough are finance savvy enough to have a stock market portfolio (or retirement account), but I would advise not panic selling today (if you're young especially). Paper loss don't become real until you sell.
Crop growing plugins, 3D rendering...

Good lord, we can almost make Minecraft in MV!
Finally decided to get custom animations and begin setting them up in my game only to have RMMV crash. Lost about 3 hours worth of work... Thanks Norton Antivirus for reminding me to exclude RMMV from your watchlist.
my profile has gotten so inaccurate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joaomvmaker12