Blindga
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I shall go to sleep early tonight. Just don't fell like staying up to draw. More of a thinking mood.
    So frustrated. I can't figure out how to draw this character. I feel like I'm just stuck.
    Clydous
    Clydous
    Take a break. Do something else for a while. The idea for what you may be missing might come to you when you least expect it~
    I'm frustrated for some reason. I think today I will take a short break and play a game.
    The humidifier in my parent's room is terrifying. The mist in the light looks like a ghost ;__;
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Not looks like, my friend: the mist IS a ghost. o_0 A humidifier ghost...
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I know there is a Luigi's Mansion joke in here somewhere.
    Its been a long weekend. I think I'll take a long sleep tonight and return with full strength tomorrow.
    Got another concept art piece done. Two more to go before I can complete my entire concept, adjust, and begin development. A smooth day today.
    You just learned magic. What would you like to be called: Enchanter? Sorcerer? Magician? Witch?
    CWells
    A mage is fine. A mage is nice. If I were a mage I'd play with ice.
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    Do lasers count as magic, otherwise, one of my tabletop characters was a necromancer. Yeah, I was running around, raising an army of zombies to help with dungeon raiding. They are always a plenty down there.
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    I would like to be a wind mage. *casts spell* *flies away into the distance* weeeeeee!!
    Tell me digital artists out there, have you ever had a moment when there was a clearly visible spot or speck of dust on your screen and you immediately go searching through layers to find how that 'mistake' got there? I can't be the only one!
    Its funny. Nearly two years ago I bought RPG Maker Vx Ace on steam with the idea of making a game. I have produced one demo in that time. Much of that time has been occupied overcoming challenges and learning new skills. RPG Maker has truly changed the way I think in some ways. I hope that this year I will finally be able to combine my experiences into something real.
    Playing workout routine instructions at work over radio. Weird. Especially since it's a grocery store.
    For me, trying to eliminate character designs is like trying to kill a hydra. I lay one to rest and suddenly I find myself contemplating three others. It confuses me. Maybe i should just stop and sleep on it for a while.
    Chiara
    Chiara
    Just get all of the ideas out on paper so you can choose between them/parts of them. Tends to help with "too many ideas"/Idea hydras.
    Silver always seems to be the magic element when it comes to fictional properties of real things. But then again, what else is there that sounds magical so much as silver?
    Blindga
    Blindga
    I also kind of like the thunderbolt iron/ meteor metal myth since you mentioned cosmic.
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    gold, specific animal body part(a la phoenix tail-feather or eye of newt), solidified spirit energy of a specific emotion (the hate or killing intent of 100 swordsmen fill this blade, etc etc). Hope that helps.
    Zephaniah
    Zephaniah
    I second wallacethepig's idea. simply brilliant
    So many ideas for drawing designs. I'm not an artist yet, but I'm finding it easier and easier to realize designs as I see them in my head. Thing is, not all of them seem to turn up right. I wish I had someone more experienced I could relate with for help.
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    Sadly, the 'things not turning out the way they look in your head sometimes' thing never goes away. But! It should never discourage you :) It's just because your imagination is growing along with your skills and staying 5 steps ahead to give you something to grow towards.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I'm not an artist, but I still manage to do what I want in a way or another, you have to try hard.

I'm also learning on how to become a good one, and hopefully a day I will accomplish this task.

My imagination is too big to let it stay in my head. ;)
    This has to have been one of the longest weekends for me. I don't even know why either. I'm just glad its sunday.
    Holidays are so exhausting...
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    They really are, and this one especially is trite and pointless. It's only point is to make single people wish they had partners and partnered men wish they were single, if only for a day.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    at least its a holiday there...
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Sometimes I feel like the only person in the world who doesn't find holidays tiring and, in fact, actually enjoys them, no matter how stupid they are to some people.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ianhendrawan