Recent content by Blindga

1. Blindga

Did you ever notice the two soft clicks if you listen to the VX Ace sound effect "rain"? It...

Did you ever notice the two soft clicks if you listen to the VX Ace sound effect "rain"? It makes me curious for some reason; it's kind of creepy.
  2. Blindga

@Alexander Amnell Something I always wondered how well it would translate into RM is what Diablo...

@Alexander Amnell Something I always wondered how well it would translate into RM is what Diablo 2 did with healing potions. Most healing potions have a slow release, so a common healing potion may healing 3/4 of your health, but it takes about a few seconds to take full effect, so you can still...
  3. Blindga

@Tai_MT That's true. Tis' but a rhetorical question to pass the time and see what people say...

@Tai_MT That's true. Tis' but a rhetorical question to pass the time and see what people say. I do like dark pink though. Heretic used dark pink and I did like that one.
  4. Blindga

What is the color of a healing potion? Most games say red, some rpgs use blue. What do you think?

What is the color of a healing potion? Most games say red, some rpgs use blue. What do you think?
  5. Blindga

Lightning struck my house last night. It caused quite a commotion!

Lightning struck my house last night. It caused quite a commotion!
  6. Blindga

Maybe I'm odd one out, but I'd say action-related stuff or military. Modern tileset could...

Maybe I'm odd one out, but I'd say action-related stuff or military. Modern tileset could already make a decent setting, but if you wanted to do something like an espionage/action movie RPG along the lines of Alpha Protocol or Deus Ex you are almost out of luck right at the start. 1)...
  7. Blindga

Homework can be a bit of a beast sometimes, but real life obligations are important. Don't get...

Homework can be a bit of a beast sometimes, but real life obligations are important. Don't get sucked into a fantasy.
  8. Blindga

Good progress tonight! There is a chance I may have a working sprite sample by tomorrow. I'm...

Good progress tonight! There is a chance I may have a working sprite sample by tomorrow. I'm hoping this is going to be worthwhile to everyone in the end..
  9. Blindga

It wouldn't be so bad if it it didn't sap so much time! You can easily lose half an hour just...

It wouldn't be so bad if it it didn't sap so much time! You can easily lose half an hour just doing one tileset if it it's particularly bad. I had seen Shaz made a Vx Ace passage script; I wonder if it would help save time.
  10. Blindga

"Crit to sanity" sounds a little silly, unless you mean a critical hit will cause mind damage...

"Crit to sanity" sounds a little silly, unless you mean a critical hit will cause mind damage, which I could understand. I'm not sure if it's something I'd tie to a critical hit that any monster could do, but rather an ability or skill the monster uses that has effect by default. In the...
  11. Blindga

My endeavors in sprite work are going to be fruitful I think. I think I've learned very quickly...

My endeavors in sprite work are going to be fruitful I think. I think I've learned very quickly how to work with rpg maker sprites using bases. I am already creating my own sprite base, but maybe I am getting ahead of myself? I have two sprites in creation; one ambitious and one easy. I think...
  12. Blindga

Last night I had a terrible hallucination! I was on my way home when I saw lightning over the...

Last night I had a terrible hallucination! I was on my way home when I saw lightning over the city; it was a deep red and unnatural in color. I saw clouds gathering in the distance and I hurried home as fast as I could; fearing a storm of some kind. The sky was a riot of thunder the whole way to...
  13. Blindga

I  appreciate the sentiment, but I haven't really done anything helpful.

I  appreciate the sentiment, but I haven't really done anything helpful.
  14. Blindga

The past hour I've spent counting pixels and measuring sprites has actually been very insightful.

The past hour I've spent counting pixels and measuring sprites has actually been very insightful.
  15. Blindga

Looking for sprite bases to work with. I feel like this is a chance for me to learn to create...

Looking for sprite bases to work with. I feel like this is a chance for me to learn to create something unique, but I can't seem to find something that catches my eye. I wonder what  I should do.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ianhendrawan