Blinn's latest activity

• Blinn
    Blinn reacted to Mystic_Enigma's status with Like Like.
    Don't you hate it when someone's avatar doesn't match the user's personality? Just me? Oh...:kaoslp:
  • Blinn
    Blinn reacted to Mystic_Enigma's comment on Mystic_Enigma's profile post with Like Like.
    Oh my! Then neither of you would like me then...I have the tendency to do just that. :kaoswt2:
  • Blinn
    Blinn commented on Mystic_Enigma's profile post.
    You're not alone.
  • Blinn
    Blinn commented on Shaz's profile post.
    Most of them actually aren't spam, very few of them are. They're notifications from other websites I'm registered on.
  • Blinn
    Blinn commented on Shaz's profile post.
    At least it's not like the 100,000+ unread e-mails sitting in my first e-mail account.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kealoa