Blinn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On one hand, I'm being pulled towards sound design and video games, while the other is pulling me towards foreign languages. I was just listening to a song in Czech and I feel both pulling at me.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Use one to enhance the other!

Spread the love and message of Uniques United (and subsequent titles)

in foreign languages!
    If anyone's benefitted from using Steam's Greenlight for a really early alpha, let me know.
    Blinn
    Blinn
    Noted. Thanks for the tip. :)
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Whats greenlight?
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Yeah, you'd want to submit your game there once it's been really polished and you are able to show your game in best light.

Deathswallow: It's a place on Steam where indie devs can submit their games for voting, and once enough people upvote their game, the game becomes purchaseable from Steam.
    Don't be too hard on the person who steps on your toes and causes you to re-examine what you're doing. He might be the most important friend you have.
    Espon
    Espon
    I don't think I want to be friends with someone who deliberately steps on my toes.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Word.... but somehow @Espon I think he means when friends redirect us (And sometimes they do, oh goodness they do.)

Like ".... duude. wtf are you doing?!"
    Blinn
    Blinn
    @ Oceaniqo that's exactly what I meant.
    Criticism isn't what I worry over; misunderstanding is. I'm in no condition to respond to that on two hours of sleep. :(
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    A lot of time a misunderstanding is a call to better explanation or more clear execution.
    This little childhood gem of mine:
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Well isn't that just lovely :p
    Blinn
    Blinn
    Kids these days don't know what they missed when I was their age. >w>
    Note to Self: Don't post status updates when you're tired, bent, and outta shape.
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    Could add a little note:

Don't post status updates if you're drunk or depressed. ;) (\s/)

Happend to me a few times, but shouldn't have done that. ;) /)
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Agreed. Then people won't take you seriously anymore (or at least for awhile) :/
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    That's true, and most times when depressed or feeling low it's best not to share it all with public, but rather with a close friend or two.
    I'm never entering another legal discussion as long as I live.
    Blinn
    Blinn
    Really? The forum just decided to eat part of my post? Jerks.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Naw, its just because your status was too long. It can only be a certain length. It automatically does that.

Anyway, I dont really understand most legal jargon either...
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Legal stuff usually takes a simple sentence, adds a bunch of confusing words into it, and then extends this simple point into a whole paragraph. Seriously, it makes the most obvious things sound like rocket science.
    I just bought Cubase Elements 7. To me, that's like buying a Rolls-Royce. It was about $120.
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    Hooray!! Have fun :D
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    I thought of buying it too, it's 70€ here, what would be pretty much your pricing. :D

But is an EDU-Licence free to use? (\s/)
    ??????
    ??????
    nice, congraties ^_^

I'm still roling cubase 5 :'(
    Sometimes getting myself out of a rut takes longer than cheese takes to mature.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inazumaelevenspain