Recent content by Blinn

1. Blinn

You're not alone.

You're not alone.
  2. Blinn

Most of them actually aren't spam, very few of them are. They're notifications from other...

Most of them actually aren't spam, very few of them are. They're notifications from other websites I'm registered on.
  3. Blinn

At least it's not like the 100,000+ unread e-mails sitting in my first e-mail account.

At least it's not like the 100,000+ unread e-mails sitting in my first e-mail account.
  4. Blinn

Dev: "Hah, now nobody outside of our territory can access our games!" Casual observer: "Sir...

Dev: "Hah, now nobody outside of our territory can access our games!" Casual observer: "Sir, your binoculars are faced the wrong way."
  5. Blinn

Most Frustrating Things in RPGs?

RPG minigames that you *have* to play in order to progress. *glares at Final Fantasy X-2*
  6. Blinn

So I just bought MV and I'm looking at all the areas where visual assets come into play....I'm...

So I just bought MV and I'm looking at all the areas where visual assets come into play....I'm gonna need a lot.
  7. Blinn

Ask him if he grows in a dark place while tied up in a bag because that's what potatoes do. :)

Ask him if he grows in a dark place while tied up in a bag because that's what potatoes do. :)
  8. Blinn

If anyone remembers that old game I used to work on called Uniques United...well, it's being...

If anyone remembers that old game I used to work on called Uniques United...well, it's being made into a professionally-animated cartoon.
  9. Blinn

"I'm a writer, not a programmer" Said every man who tried to make a game by himself.

"I'm a writer, not a programmer" Said every man who tried to make a game by himself.
  10. Blinn

@[96272:@Alexander Hawksmoor] I'm going to tear out my brain stem if I make another typo like...

@[96272:@Alexander Hawksmoor] I'm going to tear out my brain stem if I make another typo like that again.
  11. Blinn

Dear BFFs: Breaking up with somebody is hard, but hearing you bring it up and exhuming it every...

Dear BFFs: Breaking up with somebody is hard, but hearing you bring it up and exhuming it every time we talk makes me want to strangle you.
  12. Blinn

That's how they sell you Youtube Premium

That's how they sell you Youtube Premium
  13. Blinn

I'm the same way with writing. I like writing fiction but I hate reading it at the same time.

I'm the same way with writing. I like writing fiction but I hate reading it at the same time.
  14. Blinn

Blinn's Corner of Curiosities

So I began writing Pokemon fanfiction recently, specifically Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fanfiction. I enjoyed writing stuff like that in my teenage years and people loved the stories I wrote, so I'm getting back into it again to brush up on my writing and storytelling...
  15. Blinn

That moment when you look back at your old project and realize it could have been released this...

That moment when you look back at your old project and realize it could have been released this year if you had stuck with it...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The three if us sat to watch "The day India Burned" to take notes. 10 minutes in, one went to sleep. I wanted to finish it but I couldn't stop tearing up (yawning makes me cry) so after 40 minutes I gave up. But now I'm not sleepy anymore :0
OH... OKAY... Well, VX Ace certainly never did THAT before. :mad:
Been busy with non-RM stuff, can't wait to get back into making a game.
i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tegima