I have an attack formula of
a.atk + 15 + (a.lv * 5) - (b.atk + b.def / 2)
with zero variance, for various interesting and diverting hysterical raisins.
Plug in 30 strength and 30 defense for a 6th level character (and give monsters levels and the same stats) and this should be
I've put some custom music files in myproject/audio/bgm, and they aren't showing up in the game. I understand that you theoretically don't need to import resources anymore, just to put them in the proper project folder - so this is very frustrating.
Possible problems I might be having...
That explains a lot. Google Translate is, in my experience, far worse than nothing.
It's whatever demo you currently have up on the Itch.io page. I'll take another look but hearing this makes me want to reiterate that you need a proper translation.
I hate to say this, but you should probably get another translator, one who speaks English natively and who has a good grasp of the original Japanese. I can't understand the documentation or most of the example game.
I'd just like some feedback on this character design.
This is Deedee, the main character of a game I'm working on. She was some loser's MMO avatar, but that guy woke up as Deedee (along with half a million other users from the same server) and she had to... adjust to life in Mundus. And to...
I feel like this is an embarrassingly noob question, but still.
I have a boss fight against a dragon, which is much harder than it sounds because he's actually four blokes - Arumvorax the Red (the head), Squishy Belly, Hot Wings and Red Tail.
Naturally, when you kill the head (good luck with...
I might look into that (or, honestly, getting GIMP for the low price of free if the best suggestion the board has got is just "spend money on the problem"), but it would save a LOT of time and effort for what's meant to be a one-month game jamish project if these are already available.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.