Blithe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just purchased Nier: Automata. Hope I'm not dissappointed.
    Reactions: Shinma
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    If you are disappointed, I want you to know that it is you who are wrong, not the game.

Kidding, kidding :p. (seriously though, great game)
    Knowing you're ill is tough to deal with but actually knowing what's causing it is a big relief. At least now I can do something about it.
    Spent 2hrs playing my game when I was supposed to be cleaning up events. Major fail for tonight. Will try again tomorrow.
    Just worked a 14 hr shift at work and I'm still pumped to stay up til 2am to see my new sprinkler system kick on :)  Life is full of so many dumb little pleasures.
    Fudge Brownies take 2...Success! Now to find guinea pigs to test them on.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    What was take 1 like? XD I remember making a German Chocalate water cake once. I though the recipe said to add 11/3 cups of water instead of 1 1/3 cups.
    Blithe
    Blithe
    Take 1 was a giant chocolate cookie because I used a baking pan that was too large for the amount of brownie batter the recipe created. Had to run out and buy the proper sized pan then it came out perfect :)  

Completely my fault on that first try though.

I want to try something using German Chocolate next. That's actually the only kind of chocolate I truly enjoy. This here was strictly because I had never made brownies before but I only ate 1 to make sure it was edible before sharing.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Sounds Delicious.
    Baking fudge brownies for the first time and hoping they come out edible. The house sure smells good if nothing else comes of it.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Ooh, good luck. Love brownies. Especially beer ones.
    amaSenpai
    amaSenpai
    Brownies are delicious! I'm sure they will turn out wonderfully. I like sea salt ones myself.
    That moment when you realize that your favorite fanfiction author has lost interest in the fandom and moved on to writing in a fandom you don't follow. :-(
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    It's hard to blame them though, most fandoms kind of suck. Lots of people forget that "Fan" is a shortening of the word "Fanatic", which is, you know, not a good thing to be.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
A friend used to ask why I don't colorize most of my drawings? The answer: I'm colorblind.
Thought something big was going down when I saw a riot van and two cop cars outside my home. Nope. Just multiple calls about one man kicking off in the street. xD
RPG Maker MZ does confirm in its RPG Maker website blog about new features. Graphics of course look gorgeous, but how about what keeps the engine together?
This image made me realize... My new sky area needs flying dominoes. :LZSexcite:

Though I will probably make them more awkward in some unforeseen way. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
studiojap