Blithe
Last Activity:
Dec 14, 2019 at 7:23 AM

Share This Page

Blithe

The One, from Orlando

Veteran

Celebrating 20 yrs working at my current company. Time really does fly when you're having fun :) Jul 17, 2018

Blithe was last seen:
Dec 14, 2019 at 7:23 AM
    1. Blithe
      Blithe
      Celebrating 20 yrs working at my current company. Time really does fly when you're having fun :)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        awesome, congrats!
        Jul 17, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. futrchamp
        futrchamp
        If you've stuck around for this long, you must enjoy it :)
        Jul 17, 2018
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Congrats...I'm about 95% sure that's an achievement I'll never accomplish.
        Jul 17, 2018
    2. Blithe
      Blithe
      Just purchased Nier: Automata. Hope I'm not dissappointed.
      1. Shinma likes this.
      2. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        If you are disappointed, I want you to know that it is you who are wrong, not the game.

Kidding, kidding :p. (seriously though, great game)
        May 16, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
    3. Blithe
      Blithe
      Knowing you're ill is tough to deal with but actually knowing what's causing it is a big relief. At least now I can do something about it.
    4. Blithe
      Blithe
      Spent 2hrs playing my game when I was supposed to be cleaning up events. Major fail for tonight. Will try again tomorrow.
    5. Blithe
      Blithe
      First day of an 8 day staycation. Time to get cracking on my MV game... 
      1. 1 person likes this.
    6. Blithe
      Blithe
      Just worked a 14 hr shift at work and I'm still pumped to stay up til 2am to see my new sprinkler system kick on :)  Life is full of so many dumb little pleasures.
    7. Blithe
      Blithe
      Fudge Brownies take 2...Success! Now to find guinea pigs to test them on.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        What was take 1 like? XD I remember making a German Chocalate water cake once. I though the recipe said to add 11/3 cups of water instead of 1 1/3 cups.
        Feb 2, 2016
      3. Blithe
        Blithe
        Take 1 was a giant chocolate cookie because I used a baking pan that was too large for the amount of brownie batter the recipe created. Had to run out and buy the proper sized pan then it came out perfect :)  

Completely my fault on that first try though.

I want to try something using German Chocolate next. That's actually the only kind of chocolate I truly enjoy. This here was strictly because I had never made brownies before but I only ate 1 to make sure it was edible before sharing.
        Feb 2, 2016
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Sounds Delicious.
        Feb 4, 2016
    8. Blithe
      Blithe
      Baking fudge brownies for the first time and hoping they come out edible. The house sure smells good if nothing else comes of it.
      1. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Ooh, good luck. Love brownies. Especially beer ones.
        Jan 25, 2016
      2. amaSenpai
        amaSenpai
        Brownies are delicious! I'm sure they will turn out wonderfully. I like sea salt ones myself.
        Jan 25, 2016
    9. Blithe
      Blithe
      That moment when you realize that your favorite fanfiction author has lost interest in the fandom and moved on to writing in a fandom you don't follow. :-(
      1. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        It's hard to blame them though, most fandoms kind of suck. Lots of people forget that "Fan" is a shortening of the word "Fanatic", which is, you know, not a good thing to be.
        Jan 5, 2016
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

Signature