Recent content by Blithe

1. Blithe

Celebrating 20 yrs working at my current company. Time really does fly when you're having fun :-)

Celebrating 20 yrs working at my current company. Time really does fly when you're having fun :-)
  2. Blithe

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Nice work. I can have my entire party transform into wolves during battle or summon a wolf to attack enemies. So many possibilities. Love your stuff.
  3. Blithe

Just purchased Nier: Automata. Hope I'm not dissappointed.

Just purchased Nier: Automata. Hope I'm not dissappointed.
  4. Blithe

Knowing you're ill is tough to deal with but actually knowing what's causing it is a big relief...

Knowing you're ill is tough to deal with but actually knowing what's causing it is a big relief. At least now I can do something about it.
  5. Blithe

Spent 2hrs playing my game when I was supposed to be cleaning up events. Major fail for tonight...

Spent 2hrs playing my game when I was supposed to be cleaning up events. Major fail for tonight. Will try again tomorrow.
  6. Blithe

The Free Archives (Formerly Animations Archive)

I was hoping to get my hands on these before the end of the year and now you've just made my day. Awesome animations as usual. Now I can go replace some of those place holder animations I've been using up until now. Great job!  :thumbsup-left:
  7. Blithe

KADOKAWA Official Japanese Music Resource Series!

I actually need some of the items in the tile sheets that come with these. I'll definitely be purchasing at least 2 of these if not all 3.
  8. Blithe

Matt's Edits and Recolours FREE TO USE

Yep. I like the first one a lot.  :D That's what I was more or less trying to go for in my own attempt.
  9. Blithe

Hi Matty, I was thinking more like the picture under your second spoiler but with darker wood on the trees and some snow on the bark and leaves so that's it's less green.  Here's an example of what I tried to do (but didn't do correctly)...
  10. Blithe

I love the darker meadow and forest for the battlebacks. Is the top half of the forest (dark forest) going to be downloadable? I didn't see it when I was scrolling through them. Also,I tried to do it myself but mine didn't come out so nice but if you're taking requests, could you do a recolor of...
  11. Blithe

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

Thank you so much for the hammers! My poor hammer wielding character was sorely in need of some hammer variety.  :D
  12. Blithe

Windows with Backgrounds

If you're not opposed to using Plugins to achieve this affect then you could try using the Himeworks plugin found here: http://himeworks.com/2016/04/window-background-designer/ I've only briefly played around with it but it will allow you to set images as backgrounds to your windows. You...
  13. Blithe

Medieval and more!

The trees alone make the Town of Seasons worth the price for me. Definitely picking that one up.
  14. Blithe

Esz's African inspiration tiles & others

I especially like the overworld pieces but yes these are much needed pieces. I have several African inspired settings in my game but was holding off on mapping them due to lack of appropriate tilesets. Hopefully, these can get me going on those. Thanks very much for sharing!
  15. Blithe

First day of an 8 day staycation. Time to get cracking on my MV game... 

First day of an 8 day staycation. Time to get cracking on my MV game... 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.
Haven’t gotten over a mentor’s promotion. He deserves it, but he was the first person to be nice to me at work. It’s been hard for me to let him go.
So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
A friend used to ask why I don't colorize most of my drawings? The answer: I'm colorblind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
studiojap