Recent content by Blizrun

1. I made the corrections to my post.

I made the corrections to my post.
  2. RMMV Pretender of Drenthe

Synopsis: The Commonwealth of Drenthe was, for many years, a minor nation with no real power to speak of. But all that changed when islands with exotic spices and animals were discovered in the southern hemisphere. All the trade routes passed by Drenthe and the commonwealth quickly found its...
  3. RMMV Basic game test

I didn't really think about that. The stats were one of the things I didn't mess around with much. Understood. Fixed. I had the idea of separating physical status effects (such as poison) from mental ones (like confuse). It's not something that I'd seen anywhere else, but that might be for...
  4. RMMV Basic game test

About a month ago I purchased RPG Maker MV when it was on sale on Steam. I futzed around with the platform since then, just to try and get a hold on the basics of the system. Today, I did enough to think I need to get some feedback. It's not a finished or completed game, by any standards, nor...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evening humans! How goes the game make?
The anime characters we saw 20 years ago,
still have the same age when we see them now.
Somehow it's strange but also beautiful.
It's like no matter how much we change,
there's certain part of ourselves we can reconnect to when we see them again.
Took a long, long time, way longer than it should to be honest...but I've finally finished the big content update to my demo!
Lots of not good things happening IRL but I'm not gonna let this day end like this. Quote time:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

So, keep going, lads. Whatever you do keep going. Until next time.

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!. (please)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noobcreator12