Recent content by blo0p

1. blo0p

Terrax Lighting system

Any thoughts on adding moving light sources, similar to the player? (An npc walking with a lamp for instance?) The plugin is great without it, but this would just add an extra layer of options
  2. blo0p

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

I've got a question that I couldn't find my own answer to, I'm sure someone else will know better. Instead of using something like this to detect movement: if ($gamePlayer.isMoving()){}Is there an easy way to detect movement in actual steps taken?
  3. blo0p

Terrax Lighting system

Found the issue!  Seems to be an incompatability between this plugin and: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/48593-kaus-ultimate-overlay-v103-lightfogparallaxground-layers/ Turning off Kaus's overlay in the plugin window fixed the problem for me
  4. blo0p

Dash Stamina

Haha, Yeah I know it seems like an odd feature to implement...  I might be trying to re-purpose the script in order to restrict the amount of moves a player can make within a "turn". 
  5. blo0p

Terrax Lighting system

Hmm... The demo's working great but I keep getting a "ReferenceError" "Map is not defined" When I try to start another game with the script (While also copying one of your events over to the new game exactly) Any idea what I might be doing wrong?
  6. blo0p

Hey Everyone!

I'm blo0p! I'm an old member of the RPG Maker community. I was a very active member during the rmxp.net & .org days. Working with rmxp as a kid definitely helped jump start my career. Currently I'm a UI & UX Designer while freelancing as an illustrator on the side. You can see some of my...
  7. blo0p

Dash Stamina

Thanks for the plugin! It's working great so far! Is it possible to update the stamina amount by "steps" instead of the "isMoving" parameter? I've been tinkering with it but I can't find the right language to use.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/
Hello! I’d like to ask where is a good place to start logging about my game dev progress as production of my game goes forth
In one of our campus classrooms was a bag full of stuff people forgot there... my bag. That I forgot there xD
You know your room is too tiny for how much stuff you have when it gives you literal insomnia. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out and man it feels good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scumer005