Recent content by BloodletterQ

1. BloodletterQ

You do what you must. Going through the same right now.

You do what you must. Going through the same right now.
  2. BloodletterQ

Eli Enemy Class - They now have Levels, Exp, Equipments and Class!

So I discovered that the enemies' HP isn't fully recovered upon the start of battle. I've been able to work around it by setting the enemy HP (in the enemy database and not the class) at a high number...
  3. BloodletterQ

Had the fever. Also being on the spectrum had me in panic mode.

Had the fever. Also being on the spectrum had me in panic mode.
  4. BloodletterQ

Eli Class Curves - Build the status of your classes independent of the editor!

May I suggest a feature? I'm curious if there's a way to limit the amount of stats gained (ie can only gain 3 points in the non HP/MP stats) per level-up.
  5. BloodletterQ

Is it me or while modifying RTP style SV Actor sets to make them taller, the idle animation is...

Is it me or while modifying RTP style SV Actor sets to make them taller, the idle animation is the hardest to get right? I think it's because that's the one that you see most so seeing pixels that look wrong make you constantly seek to correct that.
  6. BloodletterQ

RMMZ Victory Aftermath

You’ll want to use a translation for the moon runes but you might also want to look at this one...
  7. BloodletterQ

The feature that should be baked into RPG Maker by now is ...

Add or remove certain stats. Including MP and TP.
  8. BloodletterQ

Redownloading a purchased pack from the remodeled store.

I know how I can download purchases made before MZ's release, but I can't find any from after the store updated.
  9. BloodletterQ

When you really want to use an RTP track but feel like you really shouldn't.

When you really want to use an RTP track but feel like you really shouldn't.
  10. BloodletterQ

Did the food festival?

Did the food festival?
  11. BloodletterQ

Congrats! Hope it goes well for you.

Congrats! Hope it goes well for you.
  12. BloodletterQ

Low's MZ/MV 8 Directional Sprites

Seems ambitious. Is this all you? If so, wow...
  13. BloodletterQ

The air feels gloomy. The days are shorter. An impending sense of dread.

The air feels gloomy. The days are shorter. An impending sense of dread.
  14. BloodletterQ

RMMZ Last skill/item in menu gets cut off.

@caethyril I would put that in my Window_BattleSkill, correct? EDIT: Never mind, you are a genius! Works with items too.
  15. BloodletterQ

RMMZ Last skill/item in menu gets cut off.

Regardless of what plugins I use, modifying default rmmv_windows.js's Window_BattleSkill seems to cut off the last skill as seen in the above screenshot. It calls upon Window_SkillList but I'm not really sure which line of code I'm supposed to modify so that all skills (or items) would show up...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sernyx