Bloodmorphed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone know anything bout fixing lap-tops?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    My experience with fixing laptops is basically zero. My solution to broken laptops has always been "Don't buy craptops".
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    If it's a software issue, you could always try bleepingcomputer.com or something. They offer pretty good free help.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Eh, I doubt its a software issue, or perhaps it is. Blue screens on start up, and black screen plus mouse on repair start up
    Thoughts on a Crafting only RPG?
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    What would the goal be?
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Goal would be like any other RPG. But there is no shops, or gear drops from monsters, other then crafting material.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I should make it clear: It could be a bit grindy, but monsters will scale to your level so you can't absolutely wreck havok
    Do I have to get approved for the GMD? Anyways it looks like fun. I will be following this thread, whether or not I can participate.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Ohhhhh, I see!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Sounds like you didn't read the first post :) GMD is to help you work on YOUR game. If you're making a game as part of a team, you can do that too (but you can't ALL post about the SAME progress). Or if you're helping someone else with THEIR game, or making resources to share, you can count that too. So as long as it's related to making games with RPG Maker, you can do it.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    And you don't need to wait for approval. Everyone who signs up (using the provided template in the first few posts) WILL be approved. There's a chance you may not be put into your preferred team, as now I'm just trying to keep numbers even, but that shouldn't stop you from joining or getting started with your updates :)
    After a few days break. Working on my new project pretty hard now. It should be a short one, but knowing me I will somehow make it longer then I wanted, lol.
    So you are a nerd when... You get into a fight with your ex and you accidently start talking like yoda. Wtf is wrong with me? lol
    SO I lost to my cousin in Texas Hold 'Em. She caught me going all in on three tens, well she had a full house. Unlucky! lol
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    It makes me want to start up on EVE again. But it is hard playing by yourself.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    so I guess it's a good thing I didn't even try SWOR
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    You could try it to get the stories :) If you don't mind only allowed 1 choice of crafting skill (most get 2, and there are gathering, crafting and mission skills). and you cant run until 15
    So I went in and wanted to change a 32x32 tile from the RTP. SO I was like heck ya just get the palette and change it! Load it up and look at the palette it has and my mouth drops. 50 colors? WOW!
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Actually probably more.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    the RTP uses paint style... so it has a lot more colors than a pixeled tile, normally...
    Learning how to hardwire a dish-washers power supply was quite fun.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I love to learn things like that!
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Everyone should learn things like this, quite useful to know.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    It was interesting. I think I like that kind of work. Might have to go to school for it. Hmmmm
    Ugh pixel art with an actual color palette is hard! Plus I suck at drawing so that doesn't help either. Lol
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    What I find amazing if making hair look extremely good with only 5 colors. It is quite crazy. Shading is wonderful if you know how to do it... I don't.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Clear light source and hair direction are the key.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I feel your pain. But often it's trial and error, not just getting the right colors. So something that is "finished" can get reworked.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

stock analyst lady
Well, since I'm in lockdown, I guess it's finally time to get serious into rpgmaking... almost 20 years later.
Forbidden - You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FIL