Bloodmorphed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Making sprites for about 3-4 hours, I'm starting to see everything in pixels :o
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I do that too! Sometimes if I've been on a roll and I'm tired I'll try to figure out the tile pieces used to make the real life scenery.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Lol :p . *yawn* so many sprites today, I'm getting better too. I might be ready to make some sprite sheets soon.
    PK8
    PK8
    lol, even text?
    So I made coffee, no cream other then milk and I wanted some flavor... So I put chocolate chips in there and stirred until completely melted. It turned out better then I thought lol.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Chocolate makes everything better!
    Made Grilled Steak greenbeans and corn. Love green beans and steak corn not so much. Unless its on the cob!
    Ruby
    Ruby
    I want to have a lovechild with greenbeans.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I honestly don't know what that means. It sounds dirty o_O
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Ruby- Lets get the current bun in your oven out first though, right :D . LOL (just messen with you)
    So indead of working on my game I took a community binge and watched all episodes in 2 and a half days. Grrrr
    Made some homeade fried chicken, mashed taters, and gravy. I'm getting better at coooking :p
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    I am as good at cooking as I am at RPG Maker: The final result comes out sloppy, and that's if I get around to even making it. Also, it's often inedible(unplayable?)
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    For some reason I read that as "burning the geese doesn't make the chicken taste awful" ;D
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Rofl.
    Putting a hiatus on Dungeon Maniac: Reborn. I n the mean time I will be working on a much smaller project.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Pity. At least you must have heard a lot from the previous project :)
    FINALLY updated my pst in project feed back. Whew have I been working hard to get even enough done to be able to bring back this post! I hope you all like the new direction!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.
At this point I've gotten so tired of April Fools on the internet that last year I just refused to even post anything on the RMW Social Media on April Fools in protest. Considering doing it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PollyS