Bloodmorphed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Making sprites for about 3-4 hours, I'm starting to see everything in pixels :o
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I do that too! Sometimes if I've been on a roll and I'm tired I'll try to figure out the tile pieces used to make the real life scenery.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Lol :p . *yawn* so many sprites today, I'm getting better too. I might be ready to make some sprite sheets soon.
    PK8
    PK8
    lol, even text?
    So I made coffee, no cream other then milk and I wanted some flavor... So I put chocolate chips in there and stirred until completely melted. It turned out better then I thought lol.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Chocolate makes everything better!
    Made Grilled Steak greenbeans and corn. Love green beans and steak corn not so much. Unless its on the cob!
    Ruby
    Ruby
    I want to have a lovechild with greenbeans.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I honestly don't know what that means. It sounds dirty o_O
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @Ruby- Lets get the current bun in your oven out first though, right :D . LOL (just messen with you)
    So indead of working on my game I took a community binge and watched all episodes in 2 and a half days. Grrrr
    Made some homeade fried chicken, mashed taters, and gravy. I'm getting better at coooking :p
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    I am as good at cooking as I am at RPG Maker: The final result comes out sloppy, and that's if I get around to even making it. Also, it's often inedible(unplayable?)
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    For some reason I read that as "burning the geese doesn't make the chicken taste awful" ;D
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Rofl.
    Putting a hiatus on Dungeon Maniac: Reborn. I n the mean time I will be working on a much smaller project.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Pity. At least you must have heard a lot from the previous project :)
    FINALLY updated my pst in project feed back. Whew have I been working hard to get even enough done to be able to bring back this post! I hope you all like the new direction!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it okay to hug a tree? :/
The new intro Logo for my videos.

I speed it up, the one I use to use was to long.
The workweek is now over. Now I can work on my GamZzzzzZzzzzZzzzZzzZz....
Just watched Onward with the family. One of the best movies I've ever seen. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Illuminachos