Bloodmorphed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did anyone used to play a game called "Ultimate Dominion"?
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Uhm... no? ... lol
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    After having googled it.. I've actually played a lot of other games in the same vein as that one. Same exact set-up, but different themes. There used to be a StarCraft and Starship Troopers versions of the game.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I would love to make a game like it. I miss it.
    Anyone know why there was a 128MB update to VXACE on steam? I haven't been on it in awhile but didn't think there would actually be patches lol
    The Flash is actually decently good. Kind of surprised by that.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I'm more of a Gotham fan. I hardly ever like any series, but for somehow, Gotham got me hooked.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Gotham's awesome. My mother and I watch it together for as a girl's night type of thing :3

I've been meaning to see The Flash and Arrow, but time...
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    There are too many shows out there at the moment that I'm following. Flash, Gotham, Vikings, The walking dead, Game of thrones, Supernatural... It keeps me entertaing though but It's a bit too much now :p
    Does anyone watch the Vampire Diaries or The Originals? If so do you know about Ester Michealson? Well apparently I got a call from her the other day, sounded just like her and everything. Was pretty freaky too.
    I just got braces today and its sooo weird. Especially while eating, Lol/
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    yeah i have to wear them 18-24 months. Lol
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I got used to not having them very quickly. Never really got used to having them though, they cut my mouth up and hurt horribly every time they were adjusted. I had them for a very long time too. And headgear. Bloodmorphed, you have my sympathy.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    It didn't hurt really. But I don't think they started really tight. Besides my teeth really are not that bad, so it may not even get that tight. I think their main goal is fixing my overbite.
    Day 1 is done, good lordy my arms are like noodles, we only laster the first round, out of two. There is three of us doing it soooo, hopefully the encouragement and competitiveness keeps us going!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Competition is a strong motivator.
    Me and a friend are starting the P90X 90 day Challenge later today, this is gonna hurt. Lol
    Sharm
    Sharm
    My ex-sister-in-law was really into that. I feel sorry for you! Good luck!
    Kes
    Kes
    You're so right it's gonna hurt. Good luck.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    my fat ass lasted a week and a half. best of luck to you man. you are gonna need it. XD
    Stupid cookie clicker and adventure capitalist... I've figured out 'm in love with idle games o_O
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I liked A Dark Room. It has an interesting story and an ending.
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    Good thing you haven't discovered Clicker Heroes yet, then.

Oh, oops. ;)
    Having a hard time finding a TV series to watch (not anime), Fantasy, Magic, Something like Merlin or The Vampire Diaries (I've tried Bitten cant get into that). Zzzzz. Or something like Legend of the Seeker.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Xena the Warrior Princess
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    I've recently watched the first episode of Lexx and it looked really promising. Not your typical sci-fi setting. I'm going to watch more of it for sure. Thought I'd throw this recommendation in there,
    BCj
    BCj
    Orphan Black was intriguing to me, but it's more future-ish.
    Been on the D3 PTR for the last few days... I think Blizzard is finally starting to move in the right direction with this darn game. lol
    Psyker
    Psyker
    I haven't played D3 in a while, just felt the replay value wasn't there compared to Diablo and D2. Might download again to give it a shot.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Replay value of D2 was garbage. Lol, but if you insist. Diablo was just fun. Lol
    Having sharp pains through middle of the chest up to my treachea, but doesn't reach my stomach, and ideas?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Check your temperature just in case it's some sort of infection. I wouldn't worry about it though, unless it goes on for a long time.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    ^ I thought the same thing. Usually when I get a tempature I'm either really cold, or really hot. I'm perfect at the moment though, so I don't think it's that. I'll check anyway, cause our bodies are weird as heck and ya never know. I did eat just now and it seems to have diminished some.
    esby
    esby
    Might be pre-cordial catch syndrome
    Braces got canceled, lol. Went in there and their like uhhhh your face is still swollen and you can hardly open your mouth, come back next tuesday. Lol
    So wisdom teeth out, they did not put me to sleep. My bottom mouth is soooo numb, although the pain is slowly starting to crawl in... zzzz
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    ^ whats more worrying is a get braces tomorrow. Lol. And your lucky :p
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Oh wow, braces on top of that. I did have to have oral surgery of a different type though with braces immediately after, so I do know the feels a bit. I hope your recovery goes well.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Thanks :) . Thankfully though, in the end it will be worth it.
    Monday and Tuesday are going to be a nightmare. On Monday, I'm getting a Filling and I'm getting two wisdom teeth drilled and cut out. Tuesday I'm getting 2-4 teeth pulled in preparation to get braces.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    The tooth hurts, but we have to deal with it.

I'm so, so, SO sorry for that one.

#notsorry
    Avery
    Avery
    Hang in there! Hopefully the result is worth the pain :/
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I'm sure the result will be worth it in the long run, but I'm gonna be in some serious pain xD
    Any suggestions on some: Magic, Adventure, Fantasy novels? (Pref. not modernized, like medieval times etc etc.)
    Why are Cadbury eggs so addictive? This is NOT helping me lose weight :( lol
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I know, this time of year between those and the Reese's eggs... Killer.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I'm not really a fan of 'em. Too much freakin' sugar. Chicosticks on the other hand...
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Those things are too sweet for me. they make me gag... (euuugh) I'm more a reese's fan. A friend challenged me though to avoid ALL refined sugar for a month, though...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kealoa