Bloodmorphed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Out of anime to watch again :(
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Was never much a Hellsing fan, though i watched it a long long time ago and my taste has changed, so perhaps now i could like it. ^ is that a romance anime? I don't mind some romance in my animes but i dont like them to be complete romance ones.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Yona, SAO, Mondaiji (actual name is too long), Kinos Journey, xHolic
    starcrescendo
    starcrescendo
    Have you seen Rurouni Kenshin? I LOVED that Anime and it is near and dear to my heart forever even though I don't really watch Anime anymore
    Kuroku no Basket is surprisingly a good anime o_O
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Hey, there are some pretty good romance anime that also seem like they'd be RPG games as well! A lot of anime about "demons" or "the devil" tend to end up that way. There's even an anime out there where the Hero in Training and the Devil in Training end up working at an item shop together. Hijinks ensue!
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I'm a heartacher/cryer so it's hard for me to watch that stuff. I cri evvry tim!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Ha ha, then never watch Clannad. I cried so hard at After Story... OMG... that one and H2O...
    So, 3 lines of code took me nearly an hour to do... because they like to hid arrays inside each other :p . Took me forever to figure out why I wasn't getting the right values.
    Been watching DP3 videos on his scripting... I feel like I'm finally getting closer to understanding what I need to understand... if that makes sense
    I don't quite understand the UI code, it's just sooooo... confusing. I do one thing thinking it will do one thing but it does another, completely different and opposite of what I thought it would do.
    The moment when you finish a good script, and realize it's already been done... inside the editor... as an event... and it was actually pretty easy. Sigh.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    lol! Welcome to the club!
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    At least you gained valuable experience, right? :D
    Chester
    Chester
    This is when the "Hissing" Phase comes in meow :3
    I found a channel named "BuzzFeedYellow" on youtube, quite interesting... at least enough to waste two hours and counting.
    So I downloaded and installed a theme from expothemes for win8... I messed up and downloaded stupid Bing Protect with it... any idea where it installs to 'cause the normal unintall route is not working.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    it seems the installer is still showing up in the list though, ugh.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Download and install Malware Bytes, it's really good at removing malware/potentially unwanted programs.

You may also want to install Unchecky, which will automagically uncheck suspected unwanted program installs from running (like when installers ask if you want to install something else, or they want to change your search engine)
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Mmmm, I don't think I'd trust those programs. I may just install spybot S&D
    I absolutely hate it when people think celebrities have to have a good life just because they make a crap ton of money. Yeah, okay. Only if being rich made you happy, it would solve EVERYTHING.. oh, except it doesn't. My bad.
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    Oh, I know all the horrors of acting so that's why I said I don't expect them to be happy. But what annoys me the most is that people think they can treat celebrities this way when they are people, just normal people. That's what ticks me off.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Being rich certainly beats being poor. Most stressors people have are about money. It's also one of the most common reason to break up/divorce.

I think you meant to say, being famous doesn't make you happy.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    If I were rich I'd pay people I don't like to leave me alone, thus making me maximum happy. :D
    One, Two, Freddy's Coming for you.... What's that? The bear or the dream guy? Uhm.. the dream guy. Really? All good, let him come, just please don't let the bear get me though.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I'm not freaked out by the game itself. Animatronics (to me, by my own definition) is well, robots that have a distinguished look, in this case, a bear, duck, rabbit. Etc etc. Real looking ones are far creepier to me, sure. Lol
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ... }:^D
    valkill101
    valkill101
    @knighterrius: I think that's mannequins, but I can still see your point.
    Congrats Panther's and their fans, now Baltimore and Steelers.. I'd rather have Ravens win over them. We will see. Tomorrow shows the fait of the Cowboys, hoping no choking going on.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    I hope Steelers take it tonight! and as for next weekend, Greenbay all the way! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1st of March 2014 I joined and it has been a great experience for 6 whole years. The only thing I can say is a huge thank you to ALL members of this forum.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!
Now irinea just blocked me in discord
Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerKruste