Bloodmorphed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anybody's Teams playing in the play-offs? If not who are you going for, if anyone. Me? COWBOYS BABY!
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Ravens. This Texas girl was converted during her time in Maryland.
    kj3400
    kj3400
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Woo! Sport! Go team, beat other team!
    So we played a Munchkin game last night that lasted 6 hours 8 P.M. to 2 A.M (Give or take a few minutes)
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Sounds like the last time I played, though it was 5 to 11 pm instead. In the end we threw the game as someone was about to go to level 10, and we decided to, instead of stop them, enhance their attack power as far as we could. I think they ended up at an attack power of 81 or something ridiculous like that.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Lol, we played Epic Rules (We bought all the expansions). So we had to go up to level 22 because of the dungeon we kept. I was at 75 power all by myself at one point. But we had a fight where the monsters and the players reached 100, was insane. Then the person who won didn't even go epic until everyone else was already level 19. Was freakin crazy. So much back stabbing. We had 5 people playing.
    I don't know what to practice drawing on lol :/
    FenixFyreX
    FenixFyreX
    When I started with spriting, and the little bit of portrait drawing I did, I found that trying non-humanoids was better; the human figure is difficult to draw, because our standard of what it looks like (or what it should look like) is so high and ingrained into our minds. Try something else, mix it up!
    FenixFyreX
    FenixFyreX
    Also, I agree with Amy, but may I add - Dinosaur Laser Parties up in space, with aliens. Hahaha reference anyone?
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    With sharks
    So my first free-hand drawing didn't end up too bad. Perhaps I have a talent I was too lazy to do anything about. Hmmm
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    The same here. :D

Not really bad, but too lazy. ;) (\s/)
    So, putting together an adjustable basketball hoop, is hard work. Especially when you do the instructions backwards! LOL
    So I have problems writing a very simple and short story. I tend to try to write long complicated stuff... why you this to me brain... why?!?!?
    Listened to a song called Monster by Meg and Dia, absolutely loved it so I saw a video with lyrics, watched it. Now I'm wallowing in depressing memories. dayum good song though.
    I found something out: My pain tolerance is fairly high, until it comes down to my stomach or feet. Absolutely a "cat" when it comes to those.
    Is there a link I can download all the VX Ace tutorial pdfs?
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Reason being is for some reason My computer doesn't like pdfs on browsers o_O
    Psyker
    Psyker
    don't think there is a download all link but you can right-click and save link as to download the PDF for each one.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Okay thanklss
    Well ArchAge won't launch for me, shame lol.
    Commotion
    Commotion
    I quit that game first week.. Alpha stage was sooo much better. I learnt never to pay $150 for early access again though
    *Squirms nervously* To ArchAge or not to ArchAge.... mmmmmmm
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Is that the MMO that recently came out that's like 99% jerks, spammers, trolls, and abusers?
    Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
    Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
    Tried playing it and it just went to the green blob then shut off. If you get it hope that doesn't happen to you -_-
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I played it in beta for a little bit, it is good. Tai, I play almosy everything solo so that doesn't matter to me.
    Wow the Scene and Window stuff is really confusing, much more then I thought it would be. Lol... Now my plans for my Menu script is gonna be slow going :(
    How did I ever miss Log Horizon?? It's such a good anime!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I heard about it but I don't get the chance to listen it
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    It's a slow burn so it's never going to catch on like SAO did. Which is a shame, since, it's the best anime I've watched this year.
    NPC
    NPC
    I'm still partial to HACK
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Behold! The Sea Doggo.
I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x
Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."
Last year, I planted a bunch of spinach, and one plant wasn't doing well, so I transferred it to a separate pot. All its kin died while it hibernated over winter. Now it thrives. I've named it Prince Spinach.
Scooby Doo on Zombie Island is anime and you cant change my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxkira