Bloodmorphed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thinking about scripting a menu script after I'm totally finished with the scaling power one. I have all my designs in my head too... It will be for single actor games too. :p
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I'm sure I can, but the way I want to do it is going to be a wonky, and very hard for someone of my scripting caliber, but lets do it!
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    Hehe I think you'll be fine, Bloodmorphed, and besides better to kill sometime doing something constructive!
    Kes
    Kes
    I like the "let's do it" attitude. Essential if you want to achieve something. Good luck with it.
    Clord
    Clord
    Actually playable concepts already exist. However you need to have Oculus Rift at the moment to try them.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Yeah but they will never be able to create the nerve gear as they plan to do. They will never complete all 100 floors with what they said they will do to each floor. It will just be a normal MMO that no one cares about.
    Clord
    Clord
    Each floor is progressively smaller, so it is somewhat plausible depending the scale they want to go with. Of course VRMMORPG projects backed by large companies have better chance to actually look like something made with high budget.
    First episode in of "No Game, No Life" and already in love. This is damn good.
    NH97
    NH97
    .........don't want to spoile you but.....you seriously gonna be angry at the last episode xD
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    WHAT??!?!!? Thats one of the best last episodes ever! It's got me pumped for a next season (if there is one)
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    It's an amazing anime. We need some more seasons of it... The ending is such a huge cliffhanger...
    Hehe, I've been messing around with UI Elements for awhile and I've noticed EVERYTHING is connected which makes me cry some insides. Because any edit I do it screws something I didn;t want to change. I'm going to have to do one from scratch but I'm not that good yet lol.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I should clarify that in this case "Elements" is really Scenes/Windows lol
    Ham, Turkey, Cheese, Miracle Whip, and Ghost Pepper Chips crunched up and put on the sandwich... mmmmmmmm
    byronclaude
    byronclaude
    DESPISE Mayo and Miracle Whip. And ranch! Ranch is the DEVIL!! (Thunder in background) lol
    UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    now tell me, how did you crunch up the miracle whip? :p
    byronclaude
    byronclaude
    (Allow the miracle whip to dry for several days so it is nice and crusty... then crunch it up)
    So I'm slowly starting to understand scripting a bit, I'm getting there just need more work. I'm finally starting to understand what goes where and why zzzz
    *sigh* Writing a story that deals in 5 different timelines... this is going to be fun! Possibly confusing too :p
    TheBrogrammer
    TheBrogrammer
    I feel you. I'm writing one with three alternate worlds.
    whitesphere
    whitesphere
    Wow! I know the developers Chrono Trigger wrote themselves into a corner with their time travel logic, so it's really tricky to get right.
    Balancing a game through equipment ALONE is hard!
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I avoided Yanfly's difficulty script just because in my game the enemies would have you crying once you hit level 20.
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    I used it in the past, but not any longer. If there should be a real leveling enemy in the game, events will do a better job on it. ;) (\s/)
    esby
    esby
    I just get rid of most of the equipment :\
    When you have a really good simple idea, then it turns out it's more work then a more complicated idea you have thought of. LOL!
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Nope. However, I got most of the events for it actually written down, all I'd need to do was tweak it to make it work. The idea I'm talking about here is far more tedious. (A lot of database, eventing, sequences, and finding out how a person has used items in a certain order.)
    Venka
    Venka
    is this for the fishing thing? They're fun to make, but yeah they can make your head hurt trying to remember all the steps you want to put in
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Nope, I'll be working on that later, I still have a lot of things to figure out. This "simple" idea, will be my whole game.. :p
    Thinking about doing variant versions of fishing for games. Evented not scripted. Ranging from REally basic, to *could* be complicated. Should I go for it?
    Venka
    Venka
    Yeah, a lot of folks like want evented systems like this and don't know where to start. There are some tuts out there already, but having the different variations of it could be great :) I've seen some event ones that use pictures as well for progress and such
    UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    If it doesn't mean procrastinating on another project: Dive in!
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I'm not working on a project currently :p
    Have you ever laughed so hard, you just kept laughing because your own laugh was funny to you? Such fun
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Back in the old days, long before I was born, salted crisps - or potato chips, for you yanks - came unsalted and had a little pouch of salt to manually shake on it. Of course, things are more efficient now, but Walker's still brought back the old 'Salt 'N' Shake' style a couple years ago. Dunno why, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's because the nostalgia crowd were getting salty.
Guys I just want to sit around and work on my game! *gets lots and lots of money shoveled at him* Game, I don't recall a game. What game? :LZSexcite:
Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yellowsonicboom64