Recent content by Bloodmorphed

1. Bloodmorphed

Bloodmorphed's Difficulty Plugin

I imagine it wont be compatible with other plugins that manipulate the default parameters. Same for Exp and Gold. If you find some plugins that are not compatible let me know and I'll see about adding compatibility. Cheers!
  2. Bloodmorphed

Thanks! At first I was going to make it based on a single variable. Then after I thought about it, I was like why limit it to that when I can make it pretty much limitless. Lol.
  3. Bloodmorphed

Using Note Tags (Stumped)

Hmmm, I shouldn't need to mess with it setting up fighting. It should be able to push without doing that right? As I would need all notetags at once to be read, and pushed into the actionlist. Also if I changed something in Battlemanager wouldn't it change for both enemy and actor?
  4. Bloodmorphed

Okay so I haven't exactly tried to start using the more complex notetags, mainly because I'm trying to figure out a way for it to update the actions list on the spot, rather than going into a battle first. (Not only that it kind of hinders it because I have to make it only push once on battle...
  5. Bloodmorphed

Awesome, thanks! Though I'm not going to pretend I understand what I'm looking at lol. I'm at work currently, so ill have to look at sometime tomorrow evening before work. the whole regExp line is confusing me really. I haven't delt with none of the weird stuff in that line before lol. I read...
  6. Bloodmorphed

Probably use .note, Not only am I still new to JS and MV, it took me a day or two to figure out how to even push actions. See the problem with pushing those values, is that it stays. pushing those values, say on selecting a difficulty, rather than on battlestart is probably the best thing to...
  7. Bloodmorphed

I know this, like I said, it wouldn't look exactly like that. Lol I don't mind using simple notetags but it would stilll need to act like a multiline one. For example: <this: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5> <this: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10> This would have to push the data from BOTH into an object. If it makes it easier...
  8. Bloodmorphed

Okay, so I know how to do everything for this plugin I'm working one, EXCEPT for the notetags. For example I'd like: <this> 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 </this> Then an if statement: If (variable = x && notetag = 'this') Won't look exactly like this, but should be understandable of what I'm...
  9. Bloodmorphed

Hello everyone! In the past I created a difficulty script, with some help, in VXAce. Not only is this plugin a-LOT flexible, it is not hindered by a variable. You can have as many difficulties as you want, without editing the code! Here is the plugin: *If you need a different download than...
  10. Bloodmorphed

Get a number in Commands

Okay so I have this code here: var _Game_Interpreter_pluginCommand = Game_Interpreter.prototype.pluginCommand; Game_Interpreter.prototype.pluginCommand = function(command, args) { _Game_Interpreter_pluginCommand.call(this, command, args); if (command === 'Setting'){...
  11. Bloodmorphed

Multiplying arrays, passing them through function args

So, I've ran into a nother problem. I've been playing with this loop for awhile now, and I cant get it produce anything more than 9 0's. (Which is weird cause it doesn't mess with battlers.) switch (diffSetting) { case 0: var total = 0; for (var i = 0; i <...
  12. Bloodmorphed

Strings and Switches

toNumber seems to be working in several plugins ive seen, so I thought it would work. But I guess I'll post all my code then: (function() { var parameters = PluginManager.parameters('BM_Difficulty'); // Difficulty Setting // 0 = easy, 1 = normal, 2 = hard. // You can add...
  13. Bloodmorphed

Strings and Switches

So, I've been trying for hours to get this to work, and I seem to not be getting anywhere. I've had people that are decent in JS tell me that this should work, but it doesn't. So this is an example code of what I'm trying to do: var sampleVar = toNumber(parameters['Sample'], 0)...
  14. Bloodmorphed

Issue with multiplying Gold

It was all right, I just forgot to add the final (); lol! Herp Derp.
  15. Bloodmorphed

Issue with multiplying Gold

I have a plugin I'm working on, and I've hit a dead-end. So I want to increase gold based on "difficulty". While I know I have everything else right, I'm kind of stumped on actually having it multiply to the enemies base gold amount. Game_Enemy.prototype.gold = function() { switch...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FenixLuciferum