bluebooth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, nice work. i like the spain map u used. i need some just like that. could u give some info please?
    Zelta1
    Celianna's World Map Maker, i found it
    Interested in your plugin. May go to a commercial project down the road. Please advise ...
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. This Member has not been on the site since August. However, if you read their opening post in the thread for that plugin, it gives the terms of service, it specifically states "Free for non-commercial and commercial usage as long as credit is given." Opening posts always say whether they can be used for commercial or not.
    WolfTJD
    WolfTJD
    sorry ...
    Hey, i found your plugin ( Term window ) and really appreciate it, and would like to use it for my game, do you allow to use it in commercial project? Mine is not, but may become one depending of how things goes.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    This member hasn't been on since August. However, the first post for this plugin thread says "Free for non-commercial and commercial usage as long as credit is given."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Last week I was resting and working mainly on the game!
The current progress of the character.
OxWQ7zO.gif

Pre-programmed character :
-Cleaning
-Magic Book(include blood mode)
-Kettle pot stirring
-Other specimens(flower/bug...etc)
I found a huge spider in my house but it has disappeared and now I'm living in fear and paranoia
It's funny, the only reason I haven't actually released a prototype or demo is not that I don't have one. Hahahahahaha I do, I've had a prototype for months. I'm really just concerned with someone taking it, and putting it up on Steam or something first, then saying it's theirs. I should probably look into setting all that up or something... Then again, I have no ETA on the full game so not sure it's worth it yet.
Pixel Grass Sprites, Questing & Fast Traveling w/ Items, Sci-fi & Distorted Music | RPG Maker News #35

Is it me or while modifying RTP style SV Actor sets to make them taller, the idle animation is the hardest to get right? I think it's because that's the one that you see most so seeing pixels that look wrong make you constantly seek to correct that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slaika