Recent content by BlueComet

1. BlueComet

TRADE Dark Horizon - (Need Artist, Programmer, Writer)

Hi Tazey, I just sent you a message back!
  2. BlueComet

TRADE Dark Horizon - (Need Artist, Programmer, Writer)

Engine: RMMV Synopsis: Dark Horizon is the story of Silas, a young man from a rural village called Mapledale. Silas’ life is turned upside-down when a comet lands near Mapledale on the day of an important festival. During the night, Silas forges a bond with a mysterious extraplanar entity...
  3. BlueComet

RMMV Eleven Commandments (9 Nov. 2019 act.)

You've got me hooked already! I'm not usually a big fan of the art style, but you've made it work really well here. Can't wait to see where this goes!
  4. BlueComet

RMMV Evie's Enchanted Emporium [Crafting & Shop Management RPG] - Demo Available!

I love shop management games like this! I hope we get that demo soon! Looks like a lot of really great things going on here!
  5. BlueComet

RMMV Iliza

I didn't even realize there was a route that led to Meridith! So probably one of the other routes. If there's route/narrative-changing choices in the conversation, I think you should let the player know. It's probably a style thing, but I think most people are going to assume that, unless stated...
  6. BlueComet

RMMV Iliza

Hi @JaeJaeCee, I had a lot of fun playing your demo and can't wait to see more of the game. I did encounter a bug after adding Nina to the party and going to the familiar bonding space, where the game placed me in the wall and I couldn't progress any farther. I think you have a great grasp of...
  7. BlueComet

RMMV Zookeeper - A GBA-like Earthbound-inspired RPG Adventure (suggestions welcome)

Looks like a really fun and humorous game. Any chance of a demo before the release date?
  8. BlueComet

RMMV Opal [RSE] - Demo/Beta Released

Looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait for a demo!
  9. BlueComet

RMMV Dark Horizon - BCS (DEMO)

DARK HORIZON by Blue Comet Studios SECTION A: SYNOPSIS Hi, my name is Dakota. I am the Artistic Director of Blue Comet Studios and of Dark Horizon. Our purpose in putting our game on this forum is to help drive hype toward our game and get some much-needed feedback on it. If you have any...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amipepper