Recent content by BlueDragon28

1. BlueDragon28

Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

Hey am I having a problem getting my game to work with gridfreedoodads can someone help me problem solve? It gives this error code when I try to start the game. I have tried turning off of ther plugins and still gives same error HELP!
  2. BlueDragon28

RMMV Need Sprite Spacing Plugin for MV PLEASE!

Thanks for this! It's close to what I am looking for and it's got the foundation that I need, but I prob gonna need to take it to a scripted/plugin maker cause I need just a bit more customobility cause as the plugin stands I can only set it to solid number distances like (1,2,3) and when...
  3. BlueDragon28

To my knowledge Yanflys' Row formation only affect your party in battles only.
  4. BlueDragon28

So I am having a problem with my game and the default spacing between characters in a given party (the default works fine if all the characters are the same size), and here's where My problem/request comes in my characters are NOT all the same size, and when I add them to my party they start to...
  5. BlueDragon28

Framed Pictures for rpg mv

I actually plan on making a lot more, It's so addicting XD
  6. BlueDragon28

Oh thank you :D
  7. BlueDragon28

There you go! if it needs any further edits you'll have to do it yourself (since I mainly make doodads) hope they suit your game making well ;)
  8. BlueDragon28

I decided to make a whole bunch of framed pictures Doodads, and share them with everyone! And as requested I have added a tilesheet (which YOU may need to further edit to your liking) there are roughly 54 to choose from. Free for use for both Free and Commercial games. Credit not necessary...
  9. BlueDragon28

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

hey love all your work! Would you be willing to do these hair styles and Eyes?
  10. BlueDragon28

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

hey would you be willing to make some more anime...(yugioh) type hairstyles?? ahah Yami-Yugi/Atem plzzzzzzz!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?
Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MayShouE